Mafia Complete Or Mongoose.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2017 7:11 PM

So, i'm doing my last decision so i'm a fan of Harry Main and like MafiaBikes and I also like watching OlaBMX I know that generally Harry Main and MafiaBikes get a lot lot lot of hate from these forums but just ditch that and look at the kush 2+ or the Madmain splatter fuel and watch harry's skatepark vid on the madmain he does insane flips flares 360 insane stuff and well I know that the Mongoose Legion L100 is solid but I'm wondering if it can hold up to flares and shit like that.

|

10/18/2017 7:13 PM

AllanBMX wrote:

So, i'm doing my last decision so i'm a fan of Harry Main and like MafiaBikes and I also like watching OlaBMX I know that generally Harry Main and MafiaBikes get a lot lot lot of hate from these forums but just ditch that and look at the kush 2+ or the Madmain splatter fuel and watch harry's skatepark vid on the madmain he does insane flips flares 360 insane stuff and well I know that the Mongoose Legion L100 is solid but I'm wondering if it can hold up to flares and shit like that.

The Mongoose becasue it has full Chromoly Frame fork and bars and it's just a better deal all around...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/18/2017 9:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2017 5:12 AM

The Mongoose. The guys you are watching aren't riding the kush 2+ or the splatter fuel as their main bike. IF they are riding them, it's for that shoot. Their main rides are the aftermarket stuff. The kush 2+ & splatter fuel are hi tens framed bikes & won't hold up long term.

|

10/18/2017 11:07 PM

I like Mafia, i like harry main, I kinda like ola but the mongoose is the better of the deals.

|

10/18/2017 11:32 PM

Mongoose. Never buy anything from Mafia.

|

10/18/2017 11:34 PM

They don't ride the complete bikes, they ride aftermarket parts. The mafia completes are worse than the mongoose spec wise

|

10/18/2017 11:42 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

They don't ride the complete bikes, they ride aftermarket parts. The mafia completes are worse than the mongoose spec wise

Hes referring to the videos they do proving that the completes are durable by doing flairs and other bigger tricks.

The mongoose would most likely outlast the mafia completes. Definitely not the aftermarket stuff though.

|

10/19/2017 4:34 AM

You can do flairs ? But you don’t know what bike to buy ?

|

10/19/2017 4:37 AM

I can't do flares but I'm just impressed how well the mafia performed and asking if the Mongoose can hold up too.

|

10/19/2017 5:17 AM

AllanBMX wrote:

I can't do flares but I'm just impressed how well the mafia performed and asking if the Mongoose can hold up too.

Overall the Mongoose is the better of the 2 (3) bikes. You have to realize, however, that all of them are spec'd for low end sales so they all will be cheap. Will all the frames hold up, probably. But my money would be on the Mongoose frame, long-term. Parts-wise, all of them will be lacking compared to aftermarket or top end components (cast instead of forged levers/brakes, unsealed bearings/cheaper sealed bearings, cast stem v. forged stem, etc...).

|

10/19/2017 5:39 AM

The mongoose would hold up to 2-3x as many flares.

|