Mafia HITMAIN Grips

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2017 6:26 AM

Looking for new grips and heard mafia Hitmain grips are comfy and durable, what's your review on them?

|

8/3/2017 8:20 AM

never buy anything Mafia or with Harrys name on it.... Thats my review

|

8/3/2017 10:53 AM

ODI Longnecks.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/3/2017 11:05 AM

You'd be better off with different grips. S&M Hoders are really comfy, so are ODI longnecks.

|

8/4/2017 12:10 AM

I really like the WTP HILT grips. They are comfy and long.
The ODI-O grips are kinda similar to the Hitmain grips.

Why so much hate on Mafia and Harry.
Do any of you know them personally?
Do any of you actually know what Mafia or Harry do for BMX? (Doubt it)
People always quick to judge or think they know everything.

|

8/4/2017 12:54 AM

I know he peddles shit bikes to 15 year olds and also exploits woman to get hits on his YouTube channel and that's enough for me.... Super creep and I dont give a shit what he thinks he does for Bmx, it was here before him and will be around without him.

|

8/4/2017 2:10 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

I know he peddles shit bikes to 15 year olds and also exploits woman to get hits on his YouTube channel and that's enough for ...more

Peddles? You mean getting more kids affordable starter bikes to get more kids interested in the sport and to just have fun doing what your doing. How are they shit bike? Please elaborate.

Exploiting woman?? He had like fucking 3 videos with lady friends in them. Two of which he had riding BMX bikes.
The guy just like to have fun. It clearly shows in his content. Doesn't really sound like you know anything about him.

|

8/4/2017 2:47 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

I know he peddles shit bikes to 15 year olds and also exploits woman to get hits on his YouTube channel and that's enough for ...more

michael.eckhart wrote:

Peddles? You mean getting more kids affordable starter bikes to get more kids interested in the sport and to just have fun ...more

Don't you know its trendy to hate on Harry main? That's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

|

8/4/2017 12:31 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

Peddles? You mean getting more kids affordable starter bikes to get more kids interested in the sport and to just have fun ...more

The affordable bikes are no better than a mongoose at the same price. Probably worse. So they aren't saving kids money. Read the description of the bikes on their site, very misleading. I've built a few, and they're shit.

|

8/4/2017 12:59 PM

This harry main and mafia shit is getting old quickly. Buy and ride whatever the hell you want! If you're broke buy a mafia, if you have money, buy a good bike. It's that simple! As long as you're riding bmx and enjoying it who cares

|

8/4/2017 5:11 PM

Harry is making Mafia seem better than everyone, but it's not. Yes, they're affordable, very affordable to most, but if they were advertised as the competing models like the Mode 900 or others in the same range, this problem wouldn't exist.

That is why there is hate.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

8/4/2017 5:24 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

ODI Longnecks.

the only grip worth buying

|

It’s all bmx

8/4/2017 11:29 PM

Try out the new ODI Hucker grips and let me know how they are.

|

Smoke Drink Die

8/5/2017 3:57 PM

Just got the new Cult sean ricany grips
Pulled a few whoppers on them
Dope so far
Made by ODI Soft compound

If mafia grips aren't shadow's DCR or ODI soft compound they may not be worth getting

|

Dax in NYC
MD & Flatland rider