Mafia in a nutshell

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 11:19 PM

Photo

|

1/5/2018 11:31 PM

From what I know, he put hollow bolts in his stem to make the bike lighter and they failed.

|

1/6/2018 12:32 AM

Wayne S wrote:

From what I know, he put hollow bolts in his stem to make the bike lighter and they failed.

But hey that's just a theory a bmx theory

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

1/6/2018 3:06 AM

Hollow bolts shouldn't affect the strength of the stem because it's the threads that are clamping and they are the same

|

Hmmm

1/6/2018 3:43 AM

Also ola is an absolute beast on a bike, there is no proof that the aftermarket stuff is bad honestly I don't care that mafia sells direct anymore. It's the next step and I just hope that pros still make a living and progress the sport.

|

Hmmm

1/6/2018 3:52 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Hollow bolts shouldn't affect the strength of the stem because it's the threads that are clamping and they are the same

An entire bolt twist and stretches when it is torqued.

|

1/6/2018 5:08 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Wayne S wrote:

An entire bolt twist and stretches when it is torqued.

Yeah but the bolts didn't snap, the bars slipped the actual clamping is done by the threads and the threads are the same if a bolt is hollow or not

|

Hmmm

1/6/2018 6:27 AM

He used to be cool. Now he’s a puppet.

|

1/6/2018 7:30 AM

Wayne S wrote:

Yep this... he put his solid stem bolts in after that, and zero problems...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/6/2018 7:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 7:38 AM

And even if he broke the frame or fork or something, look at how this guy rides, he's absolutely insane! I don't have a problem with their aftermarket stuff, I wouldn't buy it becasue there are a select few brands that I like that I wil buy from
(Fit, S&M, Sunday, Odyssey, Fiend, Gsport, and Profile) But if Mafia's parts hold up for Ola, and yeah I know he's very hated but a good rider, Harry Main, they're both extremely hard riders... but it's the name Mafia has given themselves by ripping people off on their complete bikes...

|

1/6/2018 8:41 AM

Breaks.

|

1/6/2018 9:30 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Breaks.

I have breaks on my bike.

|

1/6/2018 9:34 AM

I brake bones.

|

1/6/2018 9:52 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I brake bones.

Lolgrin

|

1/6/2018 11:16 AM

That guys crazy he’s a hucker , when your on that level even aftermarket parts only last so long , I don’t see how this is a valid diss to mafia

|

1/6/2018 12:58 PM

Wayne S wrote:

I wonder how long Wayne has worked for mafia...

|

1/6/2018 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 3:04 PM

This is so fucking stupid , literally half the people on this forum have had parts fail / break . Why the fuck is it only mafia that gets the shit ? I’ve seen more Haro Lineage frames snap then any aftermarket Mafia .

As mentioned hollow bolts on your stem faceplate is stupid , if you’re doing flairs to flat , they’re gonna snap . I have hollow bolts for where my stem clamps and I’ve had no issues yet .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2018 1:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

This is so fucking stupid , literally half the people on this forum have had parts fail / break . Why the fuck is it only ...more

This.

|

1/6/2018 2:11 PM

./rolleyes

|

1/6/2018 2:20 PM

I’m past the hate on Mafia. I’m past the hate on Harry. I’ve always been a huge fan of Ola.

He specifically tested the hollow bolts. They didn’t work, so he went back. That’s just how it went.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/6/2018 2:20 PM

That was waaaaay to easy... And stir.... Lol

|

1/6/2018 2:28 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

He strikes again...

|

1/6/2018 2:38 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

He strikes again...

Hahagrin Don't you still have that Eastern?tongue

|

1/6/2018 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 2:43 PM

readybmxer wrote:

I’m past the hate on Mafia. I’m past the hate on Harry. I’ve always been a huge fan of Ola.

He specifically tested the hollow ...more

Why don't people just go to titanium bolts if they are trying to reduce weight rather than hollow? I mean, I get it if you are tight on money... cr-mo hollow would be much cheaper than titanium. But these are pros... Tell the parent company you want them. They probably drop a few bucks for that.

|

1/6/2018 3:37 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

He strikes again...

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yep, A complete Eastern. Not just a fork and some wheels...

|

1/6/2018 5:59 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

He strikes again...

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Speaking of Eastern Forks what is the griptape on your fork for?
On the mongoose with aftermarket parts.

|

Hmmm

1/6/2018 6:04 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Speaking of Eastern Forks what is the griptape on your fork for?
On the mongoose with aftermarket parts.

I put it on there for fun. It was back when I was Scared of pegs and I wanted a place to put my feet when I was cruising down a hill with my feet off the pedals...almost never used the grip tape on there but left it because it was impossible to take off. Lol

|

1/6/2018 6:55 PM

So on the topic of companies , and bashing companies , who here has actually started and ran their own company , of any kind not just bmx ? I’d take their opinion a little more seriously

|

1/6/2018 7:08 PM

eskimojay wrote:

So on the topic of companies , and bashing companies , who here has actually started and ran their own company , of any kind ...more

Yep. Exactly this.

|

1/7/2018 12:03 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Yeah but the bolts didn't snap, the bars slipped the actual clamping is done by the threads and the threads are the same if a ...more

What point are you trying to make? If the grade of the bolt is the same it should not matter if it is hollow or not?

If that is the case, I would agree with you. Tho I personally would not trust a hollow bolt for multiple retorquing.

|