Mafia in a nutshell

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2018 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 12:21 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

I wonder how long Wayne has worked for mafia...

How long have I worked for @Mafiabikes?

Not as long as you have worked for @Mafiabikes

With my pay grade, @Mafiabikes
I only get to respond to @Mafiabikes threads.

Not "create publicity stunts" for @Mafiabikes like you are able to for the brand @Mafiabikes.

|

1/7/2018 1:45 AM

In 30+ years riding I have NEVER seen so much crap.

Mafia is a quality product. I have seen them abused in person and seen Harry and Ola beat them to hell. Note it was a slip of the bars and not a broken frame or fork. If you don’t like it don’t ride it...simple as that. I would never ride a Colony frame but I don’t sit around bashing them. Fact is till now nobody else knew I don’t trust the quality of their frames.

|

1/7/2018 2:40 AM

Exactly it's good stuff, or at least not bad stuff. I would never ride it but I understand if someone who is on a budget and building a bike then that is one of their best options. Selling direct is the next step for a lot of brands, I don't like it but I'm willing to accept it if there are still pros and still events being put on (there are mafia jams). So now a lot of smaller brands sell direct as well like mafia, Eastern, Khe, mongoose (through amazon) and hyper/snafu have been doing it for a while alongside being in shops and mail orders, also all of the companies that hardly anyone has heard of.

|

Hmmm

1/7/2018 9:22 AM

Meh, I don't care one way or another. I don't trash talk SE but they put embarrassingly bad components in their completes. Almost dangerously bad.

Rather than use my energy to talk shit about them, I just say buy any SE frame you want, but put aftermarket components on it.

Ola is a fuckin beast and I'm sure he could break pretty much anything, so I don't think it speaks to the quality of Mafia parts.

Shit breaks. It happens. BMX parts get the shit kicked out of them. It's gonna break.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/7/2018 9:59 AM

Ramorak wrote:

./rolleyes

read -rp "Eyes rolled successfully, would you like to do it again? [y/n]: " rollAgain
case "$rollAgain" in
    y|Y) ./rolleyes || return;;
    n|N) ;;
esac

silly

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/7/2018 3:50 PM

I can't believe I got two pages out of this...

|

1/7/2018 6:38 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

If you put a word with something to do with female genitalia, might be on page three right now, possibly four.

|

1/8/2018 12:23 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

That's what happens when you mention mafia or Harry main.

Personally, I don't like their business practices. And the completes are trash. But the aftermarket parts are made in the same factory as loads of others.

Is this a complete bike? The team riders don't ride the completes. If this one held up, cool. But it's a little misleading considering some of them fold easier than that spastics haro. But, it's also their customer service we should question. You buy a bike because they're cheap and cool, then have to pay a shop to build it so you're not voiding the warranty (even though Harry main hates bike shops?). If you do anything at all to your bike, you void the warranty. And if something does go wrong, and you call customer services, you'll be lucky to get a response, and if you do they'll tell you it's your fault, it isn't covered. I've heard some horror stories. If anyone's thinking of buying one and expecting it to last, they should call them with a false claim just to see how they get treated as a customer. Chances are something will break within a year, so be prepared to pay for upgraded parts.

|

1/8/2018 2:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 2:33 AM

Mostly guys, if I'm not asking a question or posting a part or vid, I'm trolling... I love this group and thier egos and I love the passion you all have for the sport... I just wish you would all post more vids, less words more vids/bike checks lol.... I've been one R/bmx alot as the dudes seem to post pics slash vids as opposed to stupid questions... Hopefully we will get there some day...

|

1/8/2018 5:56 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Mostly guys, if I'm not asking a question or posting a part or vid, I'm trolling... I love this group and thier egos and I ...more

My backyard "skatepark"

My 2018 bike check

This will be a perfect opportunity to make fun of my lack of experience and lack of confidence from riding with an injured foot and knee. wink fire away!
|

1/8/2018 9:49 PM

Why would I make fun of someone for trying the same sport I love, ill make fun of you when you say dumb shit like the above.... I don't always like what you post but id never wish you or any one to become unable to ride. I understand the freedom that bmx brings and its something that no matter how divided people are we all share if we ride.

|