Making a box

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2014 5:38 PM

Alright so I think I'll be making a grind box this weekend, and just wanted to see if you guys thought these specs sounded good.

12 ft long
14" high
2 ft wide

The edge will be angle iron and I think I'll reinforce the top with 2x4s for tricks on top of the box. I think the hight is about right because I'm kind of a beginner (I can smith/feeble/double but only low ledges, like 1-1.5 feet) and I want to learn more tech lines. Please make any suggestions.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/10/2014 5:50 PM

Make it like 12 inches high so that you can try combos and what not easily on it. and then if you wanted to make it bigger just put bricks or 2 by 4s underneath it...
that is the only thing i would have changed on mine.. it was bit too high to try some of the harder combos.. (180 smiths to 180 feebls)

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/10/2014 9:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^ That

|

3/12/2014 3:06 PM

Thanks, I think I will make it around 12", you can always raise it

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

3/12/2014 3:26 PM

I am also going to build a grind box. It will porbably be done this weekend smile

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx