Manila Skate Plaza (Philippines)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2015 8:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2015 8:16 AM

Just on the other day, our country had just opened it's first ever free public skate park. Here's a picture of it. Its open for all types of discipline. "BMX,Skate,Scooter,Inline"

Thanks to God! I pray for more to come in other areas. overall, we only have about 20 skate parks here all over the country. (not all accomodate BMX)

Photo

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

12/14/2015 2:13 PM

Kumusta! Ano pangalan mo? Ako Jonathan.
That great news Dude smile Ang galing

Even though I'm an American/Viet there was a time when I lived in the Philippines; I moved to Isabela, and then to Pangasinan. The places I visited, but didn't live in were Baguio, Buhol, Cebu, and of course Manila.

You're country is beautiful and I often miss it. I sincerely wish the best for your Nation, no other place in the world that I have traveled to or lived in has treated me so nicely, even more so than my own homeland.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/15/2015 10:53 AM

Buzzbegone wrote:

Kumusta! Ano pangalan mo? Ako Jonathan.
That great news Dude smile Ang galing

Even though I'm an American/Viet there was a time ...more

ako si paolo pare! smile
I hope you'll be able to visit here again. a lot has changed for the past 5 years i would say. take this as an example. more people are now riding/skating than for the past 10 years. really fun and cool! smile

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

12/15/2015 6:11 PM

I'm sure many changes have occurred since I lived in the Philippines. I lived in there during President Joseph Estrada's era and left your beloved country in the middle of President Gloria Arroyo's time.

I have fond memories of trail riding BMX in the rural areas and digging out paths, only to crash into the local farmer's rice fields and have them chase me out LOL! I would then later apologize to them while bringing lots of San Miguel Gin/pulatan and get drunk with them.

I remember laying on the beaches and drowning myself with Lambanog in the company of friends I had made in your country!

Unfortunately because of my career/situation in life; it will be a very long time before I can return to the Philippines and I don't have the option of vacations in my line of work. When I am old though, I plan to retire in your country and live the rest of my life there (even be buried there hopefully near my favorite place in Baguio).

Many times I've lamented on wishing I was born a Filipino instead of an American; that is how much your Nation has affected my heart. Anyways be proud of your country smile

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/16/2015 5:06 AM

Buzzbegone wrote:

I'm sure many changes have occurred since I lived in the Philippines. I lived in there during President Joseph Estrada's era ...more

wow, you really appreciated our country. thanks man! that really means a lot. smile

|