Manual 180s

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2014 1:14 PM

I've been trying them for few months now, I can get them every few tries but I can't get them 'on lock'. Most of the times I have to turn a lot before I 180 out of the manual to get them and other times they come much easier.. Any tips on them? How did you struggle with them for so long too?

|

4/28/2014 1:23 PM

I have been practicing them aroun 2-3 weeks now, 15 mins each day i go off or so and they are slowly coming. Remember to turn your head, and keep it turned. Maybe going faster will help.

BTW, wrong section buddy,

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/28/2014 1:35 PM

here's a video.. the first two are from like 3 weeks ago, the other ones are from like 5 weeks ago
|

4/28/2014 1:46 PM

THey look pretty good to me tbh. But its true that you are carving a lot. Id keep practising and carving slower.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/28/2014 2:25 PM

T-rider wrote:

THey look pretty good to me tbh. But its true that you are carving a lot. Id keep practising and carving slower.

any tips on how to initiate the rotation for the 180 off the manual? I think I can't really do that, which is wierd as I have manuals pretty dialed and normally can turn while manualing np.

|

4/28/2014 2:50 PM

T-rider wrote:

Crevop wrote:

any tips on how to initiate the rotation for the 180 off the manual? I think I can't really do that, which is wierd as I have ...more

I guess that you should carve slower, and not carving that much, just like giving just a tinny bit of direction to the manual, keeping a bit and then throwing the 180. THtas what i do when i land them.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/28/2014 3:06 PM

T-rider wrote:

I guess that you should carve slower, and not carving that much, just like giving just a tinny bit of direction to the manual, ...more

Ok, thanks :D
I'll try what you suggested tomorrow

|