Manute Bol needs a BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2009 1:57 AM

Hello. I'm 6 foot 4 and i ride every other type of bike except bmx and now i want a bmx. i have been on a 24" cruiser and it felt clunky and i hated it. Any advice of what to get in the 20" department? Does it all depend on top tube? Will i look like i am in clown college when i ride a tiny little bike?

|

4/29/2009 4:13 AM

get a 21.25 and yes pretty much its in the top tube length you might look a little strange on one of the low scooter like frames

|

4/29/2009 4:17 AM

poser4life wrote:

get a 21.25 and yes pretty much its in the top tube length you might look a little strange on one of the low scooter like frames

yeah i believe there is a volume frame with 21.25

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/29/2009 4:57 AM

im 6'4 also and i always get asked "why are you ridin that little bike?" but i just ignore it and keep goin lol

|

4/29/2009 5:29 AM

also, one more thing. last time i rode bmx the sprokets were huge, now i see these...micro-drive i guess the word would be...where the gearing is , like 24/9. call me crazy but when you have a 9 tooth freewheel, isn't only, say, 4 or 5 teeth engaged at one time? isn't this dangerous?

|

4/29/2009 5:32 AM

radiant arkham wrote:

also, one more thing. last time i rode bmx the sprokets were huge, now i see these...micro-drive i guess the word would be...where the gearing is , like 24/9. call me crazy but when you have a 9 tooth freewheel, isn't only, say, 4 or 5 teeth engaged at one time? isn't this dangerous?

no its fine dont worrry

|

i done did got a federal now

4/29/2009 5:34 AM

i believe you. i don't know why but i do.

|