|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

8/27/2010 2:16 PM

cschmall wrote:

i thought it was already?

nope, only for medical purposes but if this is passed then people over the age of 21 can smoke it

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

8/27/2010 2:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2010 2:18 PM

cschmall wrote:

mikelee wrote:

nope, only for medical purposes but if this is passed then people over the age of 21 can smoke it

oh, not that it matters to me anyway... i dont smoke

oh and check your fs thread

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

8/27/2010 2:19 PM

cschmall wrote:

mikelee wrote:

cschmall wrote:

oh, not that it matters to me anyway... i dont smoke

oh and check your fs thread

doing so now

|

-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

8/27/2010 2:42 PM

your cool

|

i gave my girl friend a shirt and a dildo for her birthday, so if she doesnt like her shirt she can go fuck herself*

8/27/2010 2:47 PM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

your cool

stfu dude, im not posting this to try to ne "cool" i couldnt care less what you ass wipes think of me

|

-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

8/27/2010 2:51 PM

ya ok you wanna be stoner.. i guarente you dont even smoke weed.. and if you do i hardly think you do it to get high, you do it like everyone else trying to be cool and fit in with the trend.. so you sir STFU

|

i gave my girl friend a shirt and a dildo for her birthday, so if she doesnt like her shirt she can go fuck herself*

8/27/2010 2:52 PM

i would do it all the time if it was legal here. i dont know why people think its a big deal. if your at your house you should be able to do it as much as you want. im not gonna lie though, driving while high is a shitty idea. that should be the only regulation to the law.

|

team ballin!

8/27/2010 2:54 PM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

ya ok you wanna be stoner.. i guarente you dont even smoke weed.. and if you do i hardly think you do it to get high, you do it like everyone else trying to be cool and fit in with the trend.. so you sir STFU

just gtfo dude you dont know anything about a word you just said, im not gonna argue with a 12 year old little fuck on the internet

|

-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

8/27/2010 2:56 PM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

mikelee wrote:

just gtfo dude you dont know anything about a word you just said, im not gonna argue with a 12 year old little fuck on the internet

lol

|

8/27/2010 2:57 PM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

your cool

|

kobe bryant ready

8/27/2010 2:58 PM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

shut up faggot you can't even drop in. don't hate on mlr2121 hes almost e-cool

|

RED CRAYON HAS A SMALL PENIS
CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:07 AM

5050 bmx 4 lif3 wrote:

harry wrote:

shut up faggot you can't even drop in. don't hate on mlr2121 hes almost e-cool

Harry your my hero

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

8/27/2010 5:06 PM

we'll see, it could go anyway. all the mom and pop growers in humboldt are probably going to vote AGAINST it, mainly due to the fact they dont want to pay taxes on the marijuana. some already have permits to grow medicinal marijuana, they just dont have to pay taxes, and that means more money in their pockets.

all the potheads could actually just FORGET to vote.

sonoma county wants to vote against it due to the fact their county has a high rate of drug abusers and drug free programs, they feel it will hurt their efforts.

i just hope they legalize it, because, lets all be honest. they need to decriminalize marijuana.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

8/27/2010 7:00 PM

who cares if it gets legalized, i still have to wait 5 years if i want to go to a liquor store or wherever to get some. if you have a friend who has a medical card, then there is no need for weed to get legalized.

|

8/27/2010 7:20 PM

i still think it would be cool to go to the gas station in a couple years and pick up a pack of weed wrapped like cigs

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/27/2010 7:21 PM

hopfully you realize you dont live in cali so dont get involved with my state

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

8/27/2010 7:54 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

who cares if it gets legalized, i still have to wait 5 years if i want to go to a liquor store or wherever to get some. if you have a friend who has a medical card, then there is no need for weed to get legalized.

not everyone that smokes has a friend with a card. and not everyone with a card wants to be bothered by someone that doesn't have a card. you cant even 180, so i wouldn't worry about the legalization of marijuana. you have bigger things on your plate.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

8/27/2010 8:00 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

not everyone that smokes has a friend with a card. and not everyone with a card wants to be bothered by someone that doesn't have a card. you cant even 180, so i wouldn't worry about the legalization of marijuana. you have bigger things on your plate.

learned them yesterday, buddy.

|

8/27/2010 8:06 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

dave dynamite wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

ok zachy d

|

CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 8:10 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

ok zachy d

lol?

|

8/27/2010 8:10 PM

wow whats with all the people bein sterotypes?so what if someone smokes or doesnt or talks bout it?.i hope this does and it starts off a chain reaction our economy needs it.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

8/27/2010 8:13 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

ok zachy d

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

lol?

faggot noob don't know what im talkin about

|

CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 8:19 PM

harry wrote:

ok zachy d

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

lol?

harry wrote:

lol your the noob who cant tuck no hander. then again, if you hit your head on the bars, why would you do that, right? it must be hard hopping stem height when you arent that tall and it must suck when you try doing a barspin and the bar end hits you in the side of your head. you keep saying that you ride better than me, what can you do? i bet you cant 180.

|

8/27/2010 8:25 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

lol?

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

lol your the noob who cant tuck no hander. then again, if you hit your head on the bars, why would you do that, right? it must be hard hopping stem height when you arent that tall and it must suck when you try doing a barspin and the bar end hits you in the side of your head. you keep saying that you ride better than me, what can you do? i bet you cant 180.

hahahahahhahahhahaha your stupidity is funny. is me being short the only thing you can say? i have no desire to do tuck nos, or barspins, tricks are lame. what do you do? sketchy flyout tucks? come ride my park or try and ride trails bet u can't flow for shit fagget. keep doing your gay little sketchy flyout tricks

|

CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 8:31 PM

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

hahahahahhahahhahaha your stupidity is funny. is me being short the only thing you can say? i have no desire to do tuck nos, or barspins, tricks are lame. what do you do? sketchy flyout tucks? come ride my park or try and ride trails bet u can't flow for shit fagget. keep doing your gay little sketchy flyout tricks

wtf your more retarded than i thought. i noticed that calling you short and fat gets you mad and you have no desire for tuck no, or bars because you suck! i ask you what you can do and then you ask me what i do? obviously you cant do shit. i ask you again, what..... can..... you...... do? your just a major (short) troll. fuck off and do something else.

|

8/27/2010 8:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2010 8:37 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

wtf your more retarded than i thought. i noticed that calling you short and fat gets you mad and you have no desire for tuck no, or bars because you suck! i ask you what you can do and then you ask me what i do? obviously you cant do shit. i ask you again, what..... can..... you...... do? your just a major (short) troll. fuck off and do something else.

lol makes me mad? hahahahhaa hahhahahhaa hahaha only posting so i can laugh at whiney kids like u get mad over the interent cuz u take it too seriously

|

CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 8:39 PM

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

lol makes me mad? hahahahhaa hahhahahhaa hahaha only posting so i can laugh at whiney kids like u get mad over the interent cuz u take it too seriously

thats what i thought, you ignore my question again because you cant do shit. go do something else, go practice your bunny hops.

|

8/27/2010 8:41 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

thats what i thought, you ignore my question again because you cant do shit. go do something else, go practice your bunny hops.

ahhahahah

|

CLICK HERE