Mark Webb vs. Scotty Cranmer

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2009 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2009 7:54 PM

ok, so this hopefully will get loads of votes, I personally think Scotty is better, he is younger and will progress so much more, It would be a great ass battle! Dew Tour '09 is when they will compete. So what do you guys think : Cranmer or Webb ?

|

JONSEYBOYY

2/7/2009 7:56 PM

cranmer
he has some much mother fucking style

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 7:56 PM

It will be a good one, but Webb will take Scotty, due to more creativity, and a much less tailwhip-oriented bag of tricks.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:01 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

It will be a good one, but Webb will take Scotty, due to more creativity, and a much less tailwhip-oriented bag of tricks.

much agreed.
i think webb also.
but cranmer always has new things..great showdown

|

*buybuybuy*

refs: too many to remember

2/7/2009 8:01 PM

the beginning of the vid says it all

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:09 PM

This Vid shuts scotty down...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

This Vid shuts scotty down...

holey shit wtf!!?!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:15 PM

I know, right!! That's actually pretty old too, must have been a couple months ago now...

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:26 PM

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:20 PM

2 for Webb 1 for Scotty

|

JONSEYBOYY

2/7/2009 8:22 PM

i think ima take webb now

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 8:26 PM

hahaha he rips dude

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:27 PM

no way
cranmer has way more style
and he throws the biggest stuff and does it clean

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/7/2009 8:29 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

no way
cranmer has way more style
and he throws the biggest stuff and does it clean

Did you not see the decade to 360? How about 360 flip to fakie?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/7/2009 8:32 PM

haha yes i saw it
i just love cranmer

|

2/7/2009 8:40 PM

the 360 decade was sooo scetchy thou , i give him major props for that trick but come on first its a resi which not a big deal, but he slipped a pedal and almost looped out, honestly u never se cranmer slip a pedal

|

JONSEYBOYY

2/7/2009 8:43 PM

Cranmer

|

2/7/2009 8:58 PM

cranmer cant slip a pedal cause all his tricks are to crankarm!

|

*buybuybuy*

2/7/2009 9:00 PM

goride4 wrote:

cranmer cant slip a pedal cause all his tricks are to crankarm!

amen to that

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/7/2009 9:01 PM

praise the lord!

|

*buybuybuy*

2/7/2009 9:27 PM

dude scotty fucking bikes like hes in a god damn video game!

|

quit ur bitchin and just ride

2/8/2009 5:35 AM

jonseychris wrote:

the 360 decade was sooo scetchy thou , i give him major props for that trick but come on first its a resi which not a big deal, but he slipped a pedal and almost looped out, honestly u never se cranmer slip a pedal

That was the first one he landed...pretty sure you don't land things like that perfectly the first time...did you not watch the second vid?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2009 6:38 AM

yeah the other vid. was very good, to be honest he has amazing bag of tricks, it is so hard to choose between them, the only way I could choose who is better is if you put them in the final stop of the dew tour together which would be the greatest contest of all time!

|

JONSEYBOYY

2/8/2009 7:54 AM

Dude scotty is on a god like level when it comes to riding I ride at his skate park and one of scottys best friends told scotty tired a cannon ball barspin up a the stepup at the park webb is good but I don't think he has deep enuff bag of tricks to contend with scotty

|

2/8/2009 8:51 AM

i love scotty but i think mark webb would win =/
he can do ANYTHING he wants. idk if you guys have seen any vids but theres tons of them of him just doing everything. he kills it on anything he rides.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/8/2009 8:52 AM

are mark webb and harry main competeing in dew tour this year? i heard harry was.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/8/2009 9:23 AM

I know harry is but I heard rumors of webb coming to dew tour but if they both come to dew tour this year it is going to be a crazy tour just think about it main, webb, cranmer, dhers, spinner, maccann, nyquest, benazon, mast, this year tour is gonna be unlike any other year before

|

2/8/2009 9:42 AM

hollabac391984 wrote:

I know harry is but I heard rumors of webb coming to dew tour but if they both come to dew tour this year it is going to be a crazy tour just think about it main, webb, cranmer, dhers, spinner, maccann, nyquest, benazon, mast, this year tour is gonna be unlike any other year before

yeah webb will prolly come. i know he goes to woodward. so i dont think he has a problem getting in the US.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/8/2009 11:42 AM

scotty 4 president

|

2/8/2009 12:15 PM

Scotty seems a little more dialed but if Webbie puts in the decade to 3 he might have it.

|