Mates bin fukin with duh park

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2014 2:23 PM

City painted the cement park. What should I expect? Never had any experience with it. And I looked at it today, couldn't ride, couldn't really tell the parks features. It all looked flat, can't see where you're going.

|

5/16/2014 3:01 PM

so was it graffiti and they painted it white? or was it white and they painted it like blue?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/16/2014 3:08 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

so was it graffiti and they painted it white? or was it white and they painted it like blue?

yeah. wtf? More details! Painted parks aren't all that bad. The color will fade in time and you won't notice..

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/16/2014 3:15 PM

It just need slide out marks

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/16/2014 3:21 PM

It's like Brown and green over spraypaint. I think. I'm colorblind so eh. I'll ask someone else since I'm not exactly qualified on color.

|

5/16/2014 4:42 PM

Go to the city and show them how dangerous it is not being able to see edges. Tell them they need to leave edges in a contrasting color, light colored ramps to dark colored edges (or the other way around) at a MINIMUM for safety.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/16/2014 6:02 PM

Shit happened ALL the time at the bowl we had. Also me and some mates did some grafetti at the park and it got covered. I did bike logos (Shadow , the Hundreds , Fiend) but a homie drew a HUGE "Scooter kids get stabbed" writing on a wall so everything got covered pretty quick.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/16/2014 9:24 PM

I don't know about all parks in Nevada but the ones I rode in Las Vegas were super super slippery. like you were peeling out just pedaling.

|

5/16/2014 9:31 PM

armageddon wrote:

I don't know about all parks in Nevada but the ones I rode in Las Vegas were super super slippery. like you were peeling out ...more

That's what I'm worried is going to happen.

|

5/20/2014 6:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2014 6:16 AM

At my local bowl, they actually prefer people to spray their "creations". If you leave a nice looking, non offensive peice, they actually keep it. Except for offensive shit. Also, i've heard that they've paid people, there's some nice at work there.

|

5/20/2014 7:16 AM

Rode it. It sucks. It's brown and green. Dark brown and dark green. Slippery. For the mtt front, it sucks. Tww did fine.

|

5/20/2014 7:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/20/2014 7:52 AM

The guys that work at the park I go to in Springfield actually did the graffiti on the ramps themselves. They don't mind it. The city can't come out and paint over it because the park is privately owned.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417