Matt Barchus. Know it.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2010 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:06 AM

Get to know the name. Sponsored by Sputnic now.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

I've posted this before, but it's worth posting again...

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/18/2010 7:38 PM

dialed

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/18/2010 7:48 PM

ridiculous

|

2/18/2010 7:52 PM

He's on Sputnic flow...not long before he gets bumped up...I'm guessing.

|

2/18/2010 7:57 PM

is that the guy who is deaf? thats fucking sweet. i give that dude so much respect.

finally a chainless rider people CANT hate on.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/18/2010 8:01 PM

abod wrote:

is that the guy who is deaf? thats fucking sweet. i give that dude so much respect.

how can you hate on liam fahy hampton

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/18/2010 8:04 PM

abod wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

idk how can you hate on me? haha. i rode chainless and everyone went ape shit "ahh weighttttt whorreeeeee". chainless is so fucking fun. haha. no slack you have to worry about catching. its great. especially when you dont have the money for a freecoaster.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/18/2010 8:06 PM

abod wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

idk how can you hate on me? haha. i rode chainless and everyone went ape shit "ahh weighttttt whorreeeeee". chainless is so fucking fun. haha. no slack you have to worry about catching. its great. especially when you dont have the money for a freecoaster.

because you arent as good as those 2 guys. they are insane. especially liam fahy hampton. hes crazy

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/18/2010 8:06 PM

abod wrote:

Chainless? And he's not deaf.

|

2/18/2010 8:09 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

alexnjbmx wrote:

because you arent as good as those 2 guys. they are insane. especially liam fahy hampton. hes crazy

Hahah abod seriously? Your not God somebody is gonna hate!

|

2/18/2010 8:10 PM

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

Haha he isnt chainless!

|

2/18/2010 8:11 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Haha he isnt chainless!

Yea, I think abod was watching a different video...I'm fonfused.

|

2/18/2010 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:06 AM

abod wrote:

no matt is from connecticut! that would be

wrong person.

matt barchus is an awesome rider!

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

2/18/2010 8:14 PM

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

2/18/2010 8:17 PM

HHBMX wrote:

no matt is from connecticut! that would be

wrong person.

matt barchus is an awesome rider!

Holy disgusting!

|

2/18/2010 8:24 PM

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Haha he isnt chainless!

This.
I didn't see one clip in that vid where he was chainless.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/18/2010 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2010 8:32 PM

my bad guys!!! haha i didnt have time to watch the video and since i saw "silent killer" i thought it was the deaf guy hhbmx posted. that guy should have gotten a sponsorship instead of matt barchus.

and i looked up the deaf guy more, his name is Def Paul. soooo good.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/18/2010 8:32 PM

tibug wrote:

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

Haha he isnt chainless!

dave lawrence wrote:

This.
I didn't see one clip in that vid where he was chainless.

hey i heard you can make hubguards? what do you know about hubguards for a front profile?

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

2/19/2010 8:19 AM

abod wrote:

my bad guys!!! haha i didnt have time to watch the video and since i saw "silent killer" i thought it was the deaf guy hhbmx posted. that guy should have gotten a sponsorship instead of matt barchus.

Barchus is ridiculously good. If you lived around here you'd know. He's only on flow from Sputnic. And pretty sure Def Paul is on Redline team.

|

2/19/2010 9:28 AM

abod wrote:

tibug wrote:

Barchus is ridiculously good. If you lived around here you'd know. He's only on flow from Sputnic. And pretty sure Def Paul is on Redline team.

hes from ct ive rode with him at haven and whatnot a few times. hes dialed, and deff deserves the sponsor.

|

2/28/2010 3:09 PM

naww he aint deaf well wen i was talking to him he could hear me and people from across the park

|

"If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it."
Mat Hoffman

2/28/2010 3:21 PM

blackeyerider wrote:

naww he aint deaf well wen i was talking to him he could hear me and people from across the park

...dead thread... don't bring it back

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010