Matt Hoffman or Dave Mirra

Related:
Create New Tag

9/9/2009 1:57 AM

which game is better dave mirra freestyle bmx or the latest matt hoffman game

|

9/9/2009 3:08 AM

Dave mirra 2 hands down, BMX XXX was fun to, it actually was a fairly well put to gather game. The bmx in Tony hawks American waste land wasn't bad either.

|

9/9/2009 3:28 AM

iismatthew wrote:

Dave mirra 2 hands down, BMX XXX was fun to, it actually was a fairly well put to gather game. The bmx in Tony hawks American waste land wasn't bad either.

this

|

nou

9/9/2009 3:50 AM

iismatthew wrote:

yes wasteland ftw

|

9/9/2009 3:57 AM

iismatthew wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

yes wasteland ftw

very true

|

if it has wheels, i can ride it.

9/9/2009 4:21 AM

W00t

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

9/9/2009 4:24 AM

iismatthew wrote:

aznsbmx? wrote:

yes wasteland ftw

sometimes i throw the tony hawk game to ride the bmx

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/9/2009 6:26 AM

Dave mirra 2 is the best action sports game of all time!!!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/9/2009 6:51 AM

i might get it on wii

|

Biggest troll.

9/9/2009 7:43 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i had lost my copy some time in the past few years, so a few weeks ago when I was hurt I went to Gamestop looking for this. I couldn't find it so I asked the dude at the register if they could search their archives on the computer. He does, and they had a copy in stock! He goes "it's $2.99, do you still want it?" Umm....YES! I think I paid like $40 for that game back when it came out..

|

9/9/2009 7:45 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

GorillaTactics wrote:

i had lost my copy some time in the past few years, so a few weeks ago when I was hurt I went to Gamestop looking for this. I couldn't find it so I asked the dude at the register if they could search their archives on the computer. He does, and they had a copy in stock! He goes "it's $2.99, do you still want it?" Umm....YES! I think I paid like $40 for that game back when it came out..

cool story mr t

|

Biggest troll.

9/9/2009 7:56 AM

I wonder if It'd kill me to make a bmx game.. maybe mod something to have bmx.

|

9/9/2009 7:58 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

GorillaTactics wrote:

3 bucks for dave mirra 2? omg i gotta go get it!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/9/2009 8:37 AM

Ya I lost my original copy for ps2 and re bought both mirra and hoffman for 10 bucks with shipping from amazon

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/9/2009 11:38 AM

i lost so much of my life to that game! loved it best game ever i bought it twice haha. i almost liked the first one better

|

9/9/2009 10:55 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

holy shit 3 bux? i borrowed mine off a mate and still have it..its been a year

|

9/10/2009 1:32 AM

haha thats funny i borrowed it off a friend played it for a while took it too school 2 give 2 another friend and only gave him the case not the disc

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/10/2009 4:23 AM

ima check for it on ebay or something

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/10/2009 4:26 AM

i just bid on dave mirrra 2, two dollars!!!!!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/10/2009 9:57 AM

nice. it's a pretty fun game, i've beaten the proquest so many times I just fuck around in freeride mode and try do to ridiculous shit. like fakie manual to backflip 360 to fakie toothpick down an 80 stair rail with a truck driver out of the end.

|

9/10/2009 10:24 AM

I need to buy a controller for my PS2, I wish I had one now since I'm home from school sick as fuck.

|

FI