Matt Ray Switching

Related:
Create New Tag

2/18/2021 4:50 AM

Anyone notice in his videos that he switches from FC to Cassette and back all the time?
I dont know how you could do that and ride at that level that he does.

|

Husky Nation Member

2/18/2021 5:51 AM

I’m to lazy to insert the Allen iverson “practice” video but yeah

|

2/18/2021 7:44 AM

Maybe he switched half way through filming

|

2/18/2021 7:48 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Maybe he switched half way through filming

He Switches back and forth between cassette and FC all the time and still can ride either one better than me.angry laughing

|

Husky Nation Member

2/18/2021 7:54 AM

the fact he does it so often is likely why he's so dialled on both. i guess it would be whenever he feels like riding either one he'll put it on.

|

2/18/2021 7:45 PM

Saw him the other night at the skatepark. The stuff he does with apparent ease is fun to watch.

|

2/18/2021 7:55 PM

The dude is almost robotic, everything with such power, but flawless control. It’s nice to keep things different and fresh to me, maybe he feels that way when it comes to bike setups.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/18/2021 8:01 PM

Michael Cranston wrote:

the fact he does it so often is likely why he's so dialled on both. i guess it would be whenever he feels like riding either one he'll put it on.

Right, buy probably doesn't switch wheels, guessing he just grabs his other bike/bikes..

|

2/18/2021 9:49 PM

BigMeanPunk wrote:

Saw him the other night at the skatepark. The stuff he does with apparent ease is fun to watch.

Matt shreds, he can ride ramps, dirt, street. Ive seen him roll up at the trails and not warm up and truck driver every set then continue to double truck every set. He def goes back and fourth between wheels. There is a reason why every other frame in New England has his sig frame.

|

2/19/2021 9:58 AM

He's Pro AF. Riding the right tool for the job I'm sure.

|

2/19/2021 11:48 AM

He probably likes both so much, that he can't stick to just one.

|

2/19/2021 2:32 PM

If you're used to both it's not too bad to switch. He's an animal to watch in person.

|

2/19/2021 3:08 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

If you're used to both it's not too bad to switch. He's an animal to watch in person.

Video clips don't do him justice. His warm ups are light years beyond a lot of people..

|

2/19/2021 6:38 PM

He’s and alien, almost sure of it. He’s in a league of his own...very few current riders are his equal...very few.

|

2/19/2021 8:55 PM

BMXogRider wrote:

He’s and alien, almost sure of it. He’s in a league of his own...very few current riders are his equal...very few.

This is true, watch his IG from tonight n 2morro, he shut down our local park 2nite. My best friend filmed his clips for IG...He did a 180 double tailwhip over a spine to full half cab barspin. We rent the park every weekend, and he's coming thru 2morro night for it i think, we get some heavy hitters in the New England come on thru. We always say, we are ganna document it but it gets tough cuz everybody wants to ride. Childs had some a wild clip on SandM IG where he does feeble up to wallride barspin to smith from a couple weeks ago. Burns was there a couple nights ago and filmed his first clips back, it was rad.

|

2/20/2021 9:03 AM

hoffdirt1 wrote:

This is true, watch his IG from tonight n 2morro, he shut down our local park 2nite. My best friend filmed his clips for IG...He did a 180 double tailwhip over a spine to full half cab barspin. We rent the park every weekend, and he's coming thru 2morro night for it i think, we get some heavy hitters in the New England come on thru. We always say, we are ganna document it but it gets tough cuz everybody wants to ride. Childs had some a wild clip on SandM IG where he does feeble up to wallride barspin to smith from a couple weeks ago. Burns was there a couple nights ago and filmed his first clips back, it was rad.

I was riding there a couple of days ago and saw Matt there, unfortunately missed Burns. Usually I hate indoor parks though.

|

2/20/2021 12:22 PM

He is arguably one of the best there is! He got robbed in the 2019 Xgames. 2021 xgames street gold for Matt Ray, you heard it here first.

|

2/20/2021 1:13 PM

I know a handful of rider that switch between. Pretty rad. I like when riders keep their options open.

|

2/20/2021 1:16 PM

BMXogRider wrote:

hoffdirt1 wrote:

Man I gotta take a trip out there sometime this winter I’d be down to throw in on a park rental

|

2/20/2021 1:45 PM

cky199 wrote:

Man I gotta take a trip out there sometime this winter I’d be down to throw in on a park rental

Ya just lmk when you are down, we can only have 25 people right now, so it fills up fast kind of fast. A bunch of us are going to Rays n wheel mill next weekend, so not sure if our friends who stay behind will keep the torch going.

|

2/22/2021 12:35 AM

yep noticed that too
but maybe he rides FC and just pedals backwards with the intend ?

|

2/22/2021 12:50 AM

Shaked wrote:

yep noticed that too

No, he definitely switches.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/22/2021 12:54 AM

Shaked wrote:

yep noticed that too

readybmxer wrote:

No, he definitely switches.

dam... i would be to lazy for doing that haha

|