Matt Ressler!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2009 1:31 AM

So I saw you posted under a christmas thread "Didn't ask for anything. I don't really care."
Now I did post what I would like for the new year under one. (But the stuff I posted that I would like, I'm buying myself.) But after reading so many of them, and reading what you posted it. Really I dont care either. I have gotten all the patts on the back, anyone could ever ask for in a life time. I would rather someone, and my family. To spend more time and money on someone else.
How about for this thread, you guys should post what your getting for others...

I'm buying my mother's 1st tattoo. She turns 50 a little bit after I should make it home in Jan.
One of my little brothers is getting a new mountian bike, the other is a getting a G32 iPhone.
As for the rest of my family, most of them are getting 100$ gift certificates. To there favorite shoping area or whatever.
But some of them, such as my Father, Grandmother, and my Aunts. I'm having the American Flag flowen over Al Faw Palace. I will then get a signed certificate from the MNC-I CSM and the MNC-I CG. I will then take the flag, fold it into a trangle, and frame it. The certificate will also be framed. I am also doing one for all of the compines that have supported my mini ramp.

So what are you getting for you family and friends this christmas?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/23/2009 10:30 PM

bump!

|

I ride to live!

11/23/2009 10:35 PM

im getting my gurl something i just don't know what yet
but i'm also making a painting for her.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/23/2009 10:38 PM

what is a g32 iphone?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/23/2009 10:39 PM

i think he meant 3gs

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/23/2009 10:46 PM

abod wrote:

what is a g32 iphone?

i ment the iPhone 3Gs 32GB flash drive

|

I ride to live!

11/23/2009 10:48 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

im getting my gurl something i just don't know what yet
but i'm also making a painting for her.

thats dope that your "making" something for her.

|

I ride to live!

11/23/2009 10:51 PM

abod wrote:

what is a g32 iphone?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

oh. well second question. 32gb flash drive on the iphone? what? or is this seperate?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/23/2009 11:10 PM

Well I paint a ton so I'm just going to find a picture of us and paint it on a smallish canvas

|

Bike check?

11/24/2009 12:16 AM

If I lived in the US I'd total buy you (Gary) and Matt something for being so grateful for everything you already have!

BUT I live in the UK! Soooo...I'm going to get my sister something cool since I don't have a girlfriend! haha, whatta loser

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

11/24/2009 12:59 AM

abod wrote:

what is a g32 iphone?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

abod wrote:

oh. well second question. 32gb flash drive on the iphone? what? or is this seperate?

yeah, its on the iPhone.

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 1:09 AM

Liam163 wrote:

If I lived in the US I'd total buy you (Gary) and Matt something for being so grateful for everything you already have!

BUT I live in the UK! Soooo...I'm going to get my sister something cool since I don't have a girlfriend! haha, whatta loser

haha, I havent had a GF in years. And I love it!!

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 3:47 AM

Haha dude this is a good idea. I'm getting most of my family gift certificates. I'm trying to find something for my ex since we went out for 2 years (she lives 2 1/2 hrs away) since were getting back together.

Btw Gary, thanks soooooooo fucking much for the frame! Got it yesterday and it's sickkk. The kid is in love with it. Thanks a lot for helping out riders and fighting for us. We'll ride together this spring!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/24/2009 4:02 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

he should get a buick GS instead

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/24/2009 4:08 AM

Normally I spend about 100 on my mom, but shes the only one I buy stuff for. My dad does not like us spending money on him and refuses to accept most things.

Most of the time I ask for money and put it with the money I already have and buy whatever I want.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/24/2009 4:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:06 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Haha dude this is a good idea. I'm getting most of my family gift certificates. I'm trying to find something for my ex since we went out for 2 years (she lives 2 1/2 hrs away) since were getting back together.

Btw Gary, thanks soooooooo fucking much for the frame! Got it yesterday and it's sickkk. The kid is in love with it. Thanks a lot for helping out riders and fighting for us. We'll ride together this spring!

That's fucking DOPE! & & It was the least I could do...

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 4:18 AM

abod wrote:

what is a g32 iphone?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

he should get a buick GS instead

Thats what I put. I just didnt "upper case" the (s) behind the (G)

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 4:20 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Normally I spend about 100 on my mom, but shes the only one I buy stuff for. My dad does not like us spending money on him and refuses to accept most things.

Most of the time I ask for money and put it with the money I already have and buy whatever I want.

I can relate...

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 4:25 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I can relate...

I just dont buy my friends things, I would rather just hangout with them before Christmas for a present.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/24/2009 4:42 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I can relate...

JustRideBMX wrote:

I just dont buy my friends things, I would rather just hangout with them before Christmas for a present.

Well, I only get about 4 of my friends something for Christmas. There my bestfriends that I have known for years and they get me something every Christmas. (there normal, they dont ride.) LOL

But, I have a huge family. That gets me random stuff every year that I never ask for or even talk to. So I thats why most of them are just gettin gift cards.

My Dad is the same way, I never know what to get him. I pretty much didnt get him anything the last 5 or so years. But then when I got to Iraq and I started to build my mini. I couldnt get over how much I knew about carpentry. I have him to thank for it; all the years of having me work for him and I wasnt getting paid. I would get told, "time with your father is enough payment." Then when I turned 16, I started to get 4$ an hour; that I never saw....
Yeah, I got to have a couple of pro's come over, and got put in a couple of Mag's. Hell, I even got 2free bikes out of it. All b/c I got this thing going on over here. Really in the end, because of the knowledge, and understanding that hard work pays off. Not only am I coming out of Iraq as a better rider; wail in the worst place on earth. And not only do at the least have a place to ride. I just feel like a better person...
So yeah, my Dad is getting something this year. Weather he likes it or not. LOL...

|

I ride to live!