Measured my BB shell guys !

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2019 1:18 AM

Okay so i measured all my BB shell sides and i found it that all the sides are 11mm except one side that is i guess 10mm or less ?? id say 9.8mm or 10mm not really sure, so that means the bearings will fit all in except a little bit on the upper left side, so i guess it should be good then right ? Plus i asked on Reddit and one guy there told me it will wear bearings out fast as hell and creek a lot, is that true ? Anyways i kinda need some feedback and i measured it now so that should give you guys a clearer picture on what's going on 😊

|

12/3/2019 4:07 AM

Measure a bearing. If the bearing is 3/4 of the way in or more, I would bet it will be ok.

Grease the bearings and the frame where they sit before you install them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/3/2019 7:00 AM

This is some wildly ghetto shit but pretty entertaining

|

12/3/2019 8:35 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

This is some wildly ghetto shit but pretty entertaining

Man ffs couldn't keep up with it, too much work LMAO im gonna buy another frame tomorrow. 💀💀

|

12/3/2019 8:36 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Measure a bearing. If the bearing is 3/4 of the way in or more, I would bet it will be ok.

Grease the bearings and the frame where they sit before you install them.

I will see about that, but now i will just get another frame, found a used wethepeople frame for 40$ imma just get it

|

12/3/2019 9:12 AM

I think you will be fine. The cranks will hold the bearings in place, fully seated. I do see the physics behind what people are saying on reddit. I dont think, in reality, you will notice your bb bearings wear out faster. By the time you need a new set of bb bearings you will be looking at a new frame, most likely.

|

12/3/2019 12:27 PM

I said it twice before, but I'll say it again.

Yes.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

12/3/2019 1:36 PM

It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. I repeat. It’ll be fine. Put it back together with new bearings, put the bearings in the freezer for 2 hours, heat the bb up with a heat gun or hair dryer
If that’s all you got, grease lightly and slams that together and forget about it.

|