Related:
Create New Tag
Ismail_Hammani Ismail_Hammani
12/3/2019 1:18 AM

Okay so i measured all my BB shell sides and i found it that all the sides are 11mm except one side that is i guess 10mm or less ?? id say 9.8mm or 10mm not really sure, so that means the bearings will fit all in except a little bit on the upper left side, so i guess it should be good then right ? Plus i asked on Reddit and one guy there told me it will wear bearings out fast as hell and creek a lot, is that true ? Anyways i kinda need some feedback and i measured it now so that should give you guys a clearer picture on what's going on 😊 Photo

dave lawrence dave lawrence
12/3/2019 4:07 AM

Measure a bearing. If the bearing is 3/4 of the way in or more, I would bet it will be ok.

Grease the bearings and the frame where they sit before you install them.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Super-Pawl Super-Pawl
12/3/2019 7:00 AM

This is some wildly ghetto shit but pretty entertaining

12/3/2019 8:35 AM
Super-Pawl wrote:

This is some wildly ghetto ...more

Man ffs couldn't keep up with it, too much work LMAO im gonna buy another frame tomorrow. 💀💀

12/3/2019 8:36 AM
dave lawrence wrote:

Measure a bearing. If the ...more

I will see about that, but now i will just get another frame, found a used wethepeople frame for 40$ imma just get it

Bulletpup Bulletpup
12/3/2019 9:12 AM

I think you will be fine. The cranks will hold the bearings in place, fully seated. I do see the physics behind what people are saying on reddit. I dont think, in reality, you will notice your bb bearings wear out faster. By the time you need a new set of bb bearings you will be looking at a new frame, most likely.

readybmxer readybmxer
12/3/2019 12:27 PM

I said it twice before, but I'll say it again.

Yes.

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

BillyBigRigger BillyBigRigger
12/3/2019 1:36 PM

It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. I repeat. It’ll be fine. Put it back together with new bearings, put the bearings in the freezer for 2 hours, heat the bb up with a heat gun or hair dryer
If that’s all you got, grease lightly and slams that together and forget about it.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP