Create New Tag

6/5/2009 3:58 AM

i live down here and its got a pretty good riding scene
does any one else live down here and has anyone heard
of hillndale?

|

6/5/2009 4:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2009 4:04 AM

i so wanna go to rampfest, just need to get money for air tickets lol.

im in brisbane, and the riding scene he is awesome i guess, with tempered bikes and colony situated here in brisbane and all the jams and shit that go down, im sure its the same down there aswell

|

BMX=LIFE

6/5/2009 4:07 AM

yeh its pretty sick down here, the bmx games were doen here and that was pretty sweet, yeah rampfest is pretty awesome ive only been there a couple of times but its sick. Ive heard that riding is fairly big up there

|

6/5/2009 4:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 8:02 PM

yeah its pretty big aye, we had that filthy drains challenge not so long ago and that was a good turn out, its just we dont have a really good park here like Rampfest, which is a let down, but we have a tonne of good parks, especially the coast parks and shit like that

the main bmx scenes in australia would have to be brisbane, WA and Melbourne, there the only 3 i really see alot of web videos coming from

|

BMX=LIFE

6/5/2009 4:14 AM

yehh, what are the trails like up there? we have our fair share down here but there out in the country. theres another indoor park opening in Cranbourne which is down south it sounds pretty good il have a look and get back to you?

|

6/5/2009 4:16 AM

yeah im not sure about trails as i dont ride them, but i have heard there are a fair bit around the place, i personally dont look into them

yeah okay sweet that would be good

|

BMX=LIFE

6/5/2009 4:20 AM

alright cool yeh i dont ride many either but they look funnn

|

6/5/2009 4:21 AM

im off now, talk another time aye

|

BMX=LIFE

6/5/2009 5:19 AM

i wish i could ride them