Member O' the week 02/08/10 - 02/14/10 Q&A with BootyBootsl

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2010 4:37 AM

Have fun.

|

2/8/2010 4:57 AM

Mr Booty Boots! Its great to finally see a member truley worthy of a member of the week.

How long have you been riding?
Favorite trick?
Hardest trick to dial in?
Best line you have ever landed?
Trick you hate to do/see?
Cantamelon or Waterlope?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/8/2010 6:07 AM

Age:

Hometown:

Current Residence:

Preferred riding:

Dream spot:

Place you want to live:

What got you into riding:

What are your goals in life:

|

2/8/2010 6:26 AM

Cock size?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/8/2010 6:46 AM

Haha how did I know booty boots was going to get member of the week

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/8/2010 7:34 AM

What up maaannn?
Truly its about time for your barrage of questions, starting with:
Your favorite terrain to ride?
Favorite companies?
Pegs no pegs? How many ?
And of course BRO Hugs........Hahahaaahahahahhaaa lol.

Later.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

2/8/2010 8:14 AM

Hey Twisted, I didn't expect this, but thank you for picking me.

I will answer all the questions individually so there is no confusion. Ask away guys.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:30 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Mr Booty Boots! Its great to finally see a member truley worthy of a member of the week.

How long have you been riding?
Favorite trick?
Hardest trick to dial in?
Best line you have ever landed?
Trick you hate to do/see?
Cantamelon or Waterlope?

First off, thank you for that hearty welcome. Now to your questions:

I have been riding since I was about 6 years old. I did take some brief breaks however, one to play soccer in Europe for a year, and the other to play college soccer. I still managed to pick up a bike even overseas and at college.

My favorite trick has to be a manual. It's so simple looking, but I love it when it's thrown into a combo of tricks.

Hardest tricks for me to dial in were 180's and 360's. The reason why is because I'm one of those people that gets dizzy pretty easily when spun, so you must imagine I was stumbling at first to get them because I thought I was going to puke afterwards. But it's all good now, I'm fine doing them.

I'm not sure about the best line I ever landed. I can land some pretty technical stuff, but I'm sure there was a grind or two involved, because I love grinding.

Trick I hate to do/see.............................just regular back flips. I don't know why. Just one of those tricks that you put so much faith in doing, and then it just looks too plain, granted it's still a back flip.

Watermelon for sure. Nothing brings me closer together with the African American community than dining in on some wonderful watermelon. (Points to Wesley) You know what I'm talking about.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:40 AM

You are the most legit person on this site and I always enjoy reading your posts, especially when you are in Sherlock Holmes mode haha! But do you ever feel that your long, mature posts are wasted on these simple minded trolls?

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/8/2010 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:50 AM

wesleytramel wrote:

Age:

Hometown:

Current Residence:

Preferred riding:

Dream spot:

Place you want to live:

What got you into riding:

What are your goals in life:

Age: 26

Hometown: The ATL

Current Residence: Highland Village, TX (5 minutes from Lewisville, 20 minutes from Dallas)

Preferred riding: Dirt (What I grew up riding) and street

Dream spot: I was on vacation in the Philippines for a month in May of 09. Next time I go I am brining my bike. They have so much shit to ride there it's not even funny. And if I go close to the beach, they have setups like they did where Martinez and Bohan shredded in Fiji

Place you want to live: I can't wait to move out of Texas, which will be next year. I really want to go back to Georgia and live back in the Atlanta Metroplex.

What got you into riding: My friend and I saw this kid Kenny riding a half pipe he built out in front of his house. We thought it looked badass, we were both into dirt bikes, and we both liked doing wild shit, so we gave it a shot, and we loved it.

What are your goals in life: My goals of course are to be successful in anything that I do. My current goals are to save up enough money for the wedding, move from Texas next year, find a good job and a good home, and travel as much as I can with my wife. We also are going to start a business in the Philippines, so that will take up alot of my time but should be fun.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:43 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Cock size?

Let me go uncoil it and I will let you know.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:44 AM

Zachy D wrote:

Haha how did I know booty boots was going to get member of the week

Because you’re psychic……………….but you already knew I was going to answer that, didn’t you?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:50 AM

LH-Oswald wrote:

What up maaannn?
Truly its about time for your barrage of questions, starting with:
Your favorite terrain to ride?
Favorite companies?
Pegs no pegs? How many ?
And of course BRO Hugs........Hahahaaahahahahhaaa lol.

Later.

Nothing is up man. Just chillin and about to eat some breakfast.

My favorite terrain to ride would be dirt, or street, but there must be something grindable, because like I said before, I love grinding.

Favorite companies would be Shadow Conspiracy, Animal, Zoo York, and DVS. I like alot of other companies, but I have alot of Shadow on my bike, some Animal, I have alot of Zoo York clothing, and 6 or so pairs of DVS shoes.

I ride with pegs, yes. I run two pegs on my left side.

Bro hugs to you and everyone else.

Later (Wink and the gun).

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 8:53 AM

congrats on being member of the week brah.
if you could get megan fox alone in a room for one hour what would go down?

|

another day, another dollar

2/8/2010 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:50 AM

Liam163 wrote:

You are the most legit person on this site and I always enjoy reading your posts, especially when you are in Sherlock Holmes mode haha! But do you ever feel that your long, mature posts are wasted on these simple minded trolls?

Sweet, last question before I toast some pop tarts.

Thank you for the compliment my friend. I do enjoy going Sherlock on some bitches that is for sure.

Yeah, I do feel like my posts are overlooked by the trolls, but it's all good. I enjoy writing long mature posts, it's my nature. And the many times that I do write, despite the fact that only 3 out of 10 people read them, if it helped one of them gain any perspective, than it was worth it. I'm on this forum because it's enjoyable to me. I can meet some new people and make new friendships, but I'm not on here to impress anybody. All I can do it be myself, and if no one likes that then who cares? I still wake up tomorrow with a great woman, job, family, and friends. I don't take any of this shit personal.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:50 AM

google it wrote:

congrats on being member of the week brah.
if you could get megan fox alone in a room for one hour what would go down?

Thank you my friend.

Megan Fox......................alone...................one hour....................

Well I was going to spell R-A-P-E if you would have given me a p in that question. (Just joking). I don't know what wouldn’t go down. Probably the nastiest, freakiest sex known to mankind. I would make sure to drink plenty of liquids ahead of time, stretch profusely, and even though I am young, I would pop two Viagra just to make sure that after the first nut was busted, I wouldn't go flaccid. It would be a rock hard penis for the entire hour.

No condoms...............and I would distribute 10 minutes oral, 20 minutes pussy, and 30 minutes anal (She would be gaping for days).

You know what? I got so involved with thinking about it that I didn't post anything funny. Ok, non-sexual, I would have her help me put together a coffee table, witness my will signing, and play a game of yahtzee.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 9:27 AM

google it wrote:

congrats on being member of the week brah.
if you could get megan fox alone in a room for one hour what would go down?

BootyBoots wrote:

Thank you my friend.

Megan Fox......................alone...................one hour....................

Well I was going to spell R-A-P-E if you would have given me a p in that question. (Just joking). I don't know what wouldn’t go down. Probably the nastiest, freakiest sex known to mankind. I would make sure to drink plenty of liquids ahead of time, stretch profusely, and even though I am young, I would pop two Viagra just to make sure that after the first nut was busted, I wouldn't go flaccid. It would be a rock hard penis for the entire hour.

No condoms...............and I would distribute 10 minutes oral, 20 minutes pussy, and 30 minutes anal (She would be gaping for days).

You know what? I got so involved with thinking about it that I didn't post anything funny. Ok, non-sexual, I would have her help me put together a coffee table, witness my will signing, and play a game of yahtzee.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

2/8/2010 10:38 AM

Your 26 huh? Me too.
I turn 27 on the 28 of this month. Mature posts come with age kiddies. Hahaha

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

2/8/2010 10:50 AM

LH-Oswald wrote:

Your 26 huh? Me too.
I turn 27 on the 28 of this month. Mature posts come with age kiddies. Hahaha

Yeah, I'm 26, but you got me by about 7 months, I turn 27 in October. And he's right kids, mature posts come with age.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 11:30 AM

1983 FTW lol.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

2/8/2010 2:40 PM

LH-Oswald wrote:

1983 FTW lol.

1994 FTW

|

2/8/2010 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2010 2:43 PM

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

|

2/8/2010 3:24 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

Damn Welsey, would you like to know about my sex life?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 3:30 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn Welsey, would you like to know about my sex life?

yes now answer please

|

2/8/2010 3:34 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn Welsey, would you like to know about my sex life?

wesleytramel wrote:

yes now answer please

Is it going to get you off?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 3:42 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Damn Welsey, would you like to know about my sex life?

wesleytramel wrote:

yes now answer please

BootyBoots wrote:

Is it going to get you off?

no dude just answer i wanna know! Ur member of the week ur supposed to answer ALLLLLLLLL questiions

|

2/8/2010 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2010 12:05 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

Edited for content.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/8/2010 4:08 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

FAVORITE SEX POSITION



CRAZIEST SEX UVE EVER HAD WITH UR WOMAN AND WHERE


HOW OFTEN DO U JACK OFF BY URSELF


HOW OFTEN DOES UR WOMAN JACK U OFF AND GIVE U BLOWJOBS


EVER HAD A CIRCLE JERK

BootyBoots wrote:

Edited for content.

lmfao at the last one i dont do circle jerks neither. i was just wondering i honestly think that shits gross haha

|

2/8/2010 4:09 PM

Fav rider?
Fav sport other than bmx?
Fav dog?(i.e. german sheperd, or husky)
Cats or dogs?
Sunny side up or over easy?
Age of lost virginity?
Last time you and your fiance got it on?

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

2/8/2010 4:25 PM

Jess B.M.X wrote:

Fav rider?
Fav sport other than bmx?
Fav dog?(i.e. german sheperd, or husky)
Cats or dogs?
Sunny side up or over easy?
Age of lost virginity?
Last time you and your fiance got it on?

Damn, so many good riders.................I like Seth Kimbrough, he is pretty badass, and around my age, I got respect for him.

I do like skateboarding, and motocross too, anything extreme really. But I do enjoy soccer. I played for 20 years and it paid for my college, so it gets major props.

Favorite dog would be an American Bulldog. My fiancé and I are planning to own about 3-4 of those bad boys. Or a Boxer.

I like both. My fiancés cat loves the hell out of me, and I love him too. I am allergic to cats but I still love him. I just take a heaping of Benadryl before hand and I'm good to pet him.

Neither. Fried, or scrambled.

I lost my virginity at the age of 16, and you won't believe it, but my first time was actually a threesome. I went to this party my boy was hosting and got it on with these two chicks. I had messed around before that time, but 16 was the age I actually lost it.

Me and my fiancé got it on last night.




|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]