Member O' the week 02/15/10 - 02/21/10 Q&A with liam163

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2010 4:47 AM

Your turn...

|

2/15/2010 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:00 AM

ME next its my birthday (: on 24th


you ever tried a drug

how many times have u been pissed

what tricks were hardest to learn for u

when are you going to get a hair cut

|

Biggest troll.

2/15/2010 5:13 AM

glub wrote:

ME next its my birthday (: on 24th


you ever tried a drug

how many times have u been pissed

what tricks were hardest to learn for u

when are you going to get a hair cut

Nope
0
I can still only really do "the basics" plus a little more so something like the roll-out part of a 180, I don't really know.
I'll get a haircut when you stop raping people's cousins!

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 5:17 AM

cheryl cole or megan fox

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/15/2010 5:19 AM

camjf wrote:

cheryl cole or megan fox

Much to Ben's disgust....
Megan Fox

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 5:20 AM

camjf wrote:

cheryl cole or megan fox

Liam163 wrote:

Much to Ben's disgust....
Megan Fox

why

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/15/2010 5:23 AM

camjf wrote:

cheryl cole or megan fox

Liam163 wrote:

Much to Ben's disgust....
Megan Fox

camjf wrote:

why

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Need I explain further?
|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 5:28 AM

Imma go ride now cos it's fucking B-E-A-U-TIFUL outside, you should too.

Keep the Q's coming and I'll answer in like half an hour

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 5:38 AM

How did you get into BMXing?
Who is your favourite rider?
Do your parents support your riding?
Do you wear protection i.e helmets, pads?
Do you like where you live?
What was the first trick you learnt?
What was the last trick you learnt?
What trick do you want to learn next?
What is you worst injury?
Rails or Ramps?
Dirt, Street or Park?
Is Scotland a good place for riding?
Have you ever been to Corby skatepark?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/15/2010 6:03 AM

camjf wrote:

How did you get into BMXing?
Who is your favourite rider?
Do your parents support your riding?
Do you wear protection i.e helmets, pads?
Do you like where you live?
What was the first trick you learnt?
What was the last trick you learnt?
What trick do you want to learn next?
What is you worst injury?
Rails or Ramps?
Dirt, Street or Park?
Is Scotland a good place for riding?
Have you ever been to Corby skatepark?

How did you get into BMXing? Through seeing the X-Games on TV and looking through Ride UK

Who is your favourite rider? This is a toughy, it's a mix of Lacey, Edwin, Hamlin, Dakota Roche, Garrett Reynolds and Aaron Ross.

Do your parents support your riding? As long as it doesn't affect me studying or doing homework and shit.

Do you wear protection i.e helmets, pads? Nope, maybe if I start going to parks I'll get a helmet

Do you like where you live? It's too peaceful and nothing happens. On top of that, there is nowhere to ride, AT ALL. So overall, no.

What was the first trick you learnt? Hops

What was the last trick you learnt? Crankflips today haha

What trick do you want to learn next? 180 crankflips ha

What is you worst injury? Not really had one

Rails or Ramps? Soon to be rails

Dirt, Street or Park? Street

Is Scotland a good place for riding? Not where I live but cities (Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh etc.) have loads of nice spots and parks

Have you ever been to Corby skatepark? Nope, don't plan on either.

smile

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 6:28 AM

What kind of bike do u have?let's see a bike check.
Do you like it?
If you can change any part of it, what would it be?
Do you have a gf?
how often do you fuck her (or yourself)
how often are you on vital?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/15/2010 6:37 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

What kind of bike do u have?let's see a bike check.
Do you like it?
If you can change any part of it, what would it be?
Do you have a gf?
how often do you fuck her (or yourself)
how often are you on vital?

Search Liam163 Bike Check and see it
I don't like that much of it tbh
Probably the frame haha
Nope
Bout thrice a day, sometimes 15 haha
Quite a lot cos the weather is shit here

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 8:31 AM

How does it feel having to follow BootyBoots after his unbelievable member of the week performance? Hahahahahahahaha, just joking……………………….but seriously……………how does it feel?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/15/2010 8:35 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

How does it feel having to follow BootyBoots after his unbelievable member of the week performance? Hahahahahahahaha, just joking……………………….but seriously……………how does it feel?

It makes me feel "I'M NOT WORTHY", Wayne's World style.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 9:06 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

How does it feel having to follow BootyBoots after his unbelievable member of the week performance? Hahahahahahahaha, just joking……………………….but seriously……………how does it feel?

Liam163 wrote:

It makes me feel "I'M NOT WORTHY", Wayne's World style.

Very good answer, very good. You also made a wise decision in quoting one of my favorite movies, so you’re off to a good start my prodigal son.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/15/2010 9:09 AM

liam. we have to play skate 2 soon, and congrats on the member of the week

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/15/2010 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:00 AM

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

2/15/2010 9:21 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

liam. we have to play skate 2 soon, and congrats on the member of the week

We must. I have been playing the Fun Track more lately so I should have a chance of beating you haha.

and thanks

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 9:24 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

How does it feel having to follow BootyBoots after his unbelievable member of the week performance? Hahahahahahahaha, just joking……………………….but seriously……………how does it feel?

Liam163 wrote:

It makes me feel "I'M NOT WORTHY", Wayne's World style.

BootyBoots wrote:

Very good answer, very good. You also made a wise decision in quoting one of my favorite movies, so you’re off to a good start my prodigal son.

Wayne's World should be at the very least one of EVERYONE'S favourite movie.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 9:36 AM

Alright, I should ask some very deep questions requiring long answers. I’m just thinking if it should be BMX related or not.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/15/2010 9:43 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

liam. we have to play skate 2 soon, and congrats on the member of the week

Liam163 wrote:

We must. I have been playing the Fun Track more lately so I should have a chance of beating you haha.

and thanks

i havent played skate 2 in like 3 or 4 weeks. so ill be rusty

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/15/2010 10:21 AM

Given my proven track record of catching criminals on Vital, do you feel that I would be a shoe in for Scotland Yard?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/15/2010 10:35 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

Given my proven track record of catching criminals on Vital, do you feel that I would be a shoe in for Scotland Yard?

I think you would be too good for Scotland Yard. They ain't shit on D.I. Booty Boots.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 10:43 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

Given my proven track record of catching criminals on Vital, do you feel that I would be a shoe in for Scotland Yard?

Liam163 wrote:

I think you would be too good for Scotland Yard. They ain't shit on D.I. Booty Boots.

That leads me to my next question. Would you have any interests in becoming my sidekick?

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/15/2010 10:50 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

Given my proven track record of catching criminals on Vital, do you feel that I would be a shoe in for Scotland Yard?

Liam163 wrote:

I think you would be too good for Scotland Yard. They ain't shit on D.I. Booty Boots.

BootyBoots wrote:

That leads me to my next question. Would you have any interests in becoming my sidekick?

Of course I would! I feel honoured to even be asked that question!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 10:52 AM

Liam163 wrote:

I think you would be too good for Scotland Yard. They ain't shit on D.I. Booty Boots.

BootyBoots wrote:

That leads me to my next question. Would you have any interests in becoming my sidekick?

Liam163 wrote:

Of course I would! I feel honoured to even be asked that question!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

youre so lucky to be his sidekick‼
seriously. you should be honored

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/15/2010 1:12 PM

BUMP




oh wait......

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 1:16 PM

You previously said the last trick you learnt was crankflips. Was that due to the "How to" section on this months issue of Ride UK BMX

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/15/2010 1:17 PM

camjf wrote:

You previously said the last trick you learnt was crankflips. Was that due to the "How to" section on this months issue of Ride UK BMX

haha yes it was. Inspired by Edwin, taught by ride.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/15/2010 1:19 PM

camjf wrote:

You previously said the last trick you learnt was crankflips. Was that due to the "How to" section on this months issue of Ride UK BMX

Liam163 wrote:

haha yes it was. Inspired by Edwin, taught by ride.

I was looking at that section not 10 minutes ago.

I would love to see a video...

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher