Member of the week 7/19/10- 7/25/10 with Andysubrosa8

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2010 4:03 AM

You're up!

|

7/19/2010 4:09 AM

Congrats man

|

7/19/2010 7:04 AM

Congrats
Name?
Birthday?
LHD or RHD?
Favorite Trick?
Trick your working on?
Big Bars or Small Bars?
Fat Tires or Skinny Tires?

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/19/2010 8:21 AM

titties or ass?
what frame and tt length?
get shot in the balls with a potato cannon or tennis ball gun?

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/19/2010 8:46 AM

Gay?
Dumb?
frame color?
Tits or ass?
Favorite trick?
waht kind of car you drive?
rice grinder or muscle car?
dog or cat?
shot in the eye with a bebe gun or shot in the balls with a baseball gun(like the ones at batting cages)?
Vans or NIkes?

|

refsss- element4all,prophet,harry95,hattrckhcky,dave805,iridebmxeverday(x3),sir humps alot,spikez5(x2),bstick(x2),kevinl,ezraisabiker,RedCrayon(x2)
email- dallasnewbury@yahoo.com


MOTW 8/9/10-8/15/10

7/19/2010 9:21 AM

girl with a hot body and ugly face? or girl with a hot face and ugly body?
oooh that ones tough q:

|

7/19/2010 10:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2010 10:04 AM

age?

pancakes, french toast, or waffles?

bacon or sausage?

chocolate or regular milk?

street or concrete park?

favorite pro?

favorite web video or video part?

favorite part on your bike?

oldest part on your bike?

next part you want to purchase?

favorite female celebrity?

have a gf?

going to school?

have a job? if so, where?

favorite bike co?

least favorite bike co?

random fact about yourself?

|

7/19/2010 10:48 AM

yay for andy!

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

7/19/2010 11:07 AM

i was suprised you wernt picked before me!

what can you do on the dirt bike?

what kind of bike is it?

could i ride it?

when can you ride?

when can you drive?

do you have a car? what kind?

that is all.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/19/2010 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:36 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Congrats
Name?
Birthday?
LHD or RHD?
Favorite Trick?
Trick your working on?
Big Bars or Small Bars?
Fat Tires or Skinny Tires?

thanks dood
andy divizio
june 23 1995
lhd
360
turn downs
biggg
fattt lyke a cock!

|

7/19/2010 11:15 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

thanks dood
andy divizio
june 23 1995
lhd
360
turn downs
biggg
fattt lyke a cock!

you forgot your birthday

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/19/2010 11:15 AM

catfish95 wrote:

titties or ass?
what frame and tt length?
get shot in the balls with a potato cannon or tennis ball gun?

ass durr
s3.5 and 20.75
tennis ball gun

|

7/19/2010 11:18 AM

dallybiker45 wrote:

Gay?
Dumb?
frame color?
Tits or ass?
Favorite trick?
waht kind of car you drive?
rice grinder or muscle car?
dog or cat?
shot in the eye with a bebe gun or shot in the balls with a baseball gun(like the ones at batting cages)?
Vans or NIkes?

a tad
for sure
tan
asss a juicy one
360
dnt drive yet
muscle car
dog
hmmm what speed is the baseball pitcher?
vans

|

7/19/2010 11:23 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

girl with a hot body and ugly face? or girl with a hot face and ugly body?
oooh that ones tough q:

ugly face man! its gona be in a pillow any way!

|

7/19/2010 11:35 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

age?

pancakes, french toast, or waffles?

bacon or sausage?

chocolate or regular milk?

street or concrete park?

favorite pro?

favorite web video or video part?

favorite part on your bike?

oldest part on your bike?

next part you want to purchase?

favorite female celebrity?

have a gf?

going to school?

have a job? if so, where?

favorite bike co?

least favorite bike co?

random fact about yourself?

15
strawberry crepes
bacon
chocolate
concrete
hoang tran,van homan
the good ones
my fit s3.5
hmmm my primo kamikaze v1 forks
a chian probly shadow v2
the blonde chick from knocked up
i wish
fuckin sucks asshole
nope
subrosa
eastern i just like there team
i love to eat!

|

7/19/2010 11:39 AM

carjakester wrote:

i was suprised you wernt picked before me!

what can you do on the dirt bike?

what kind of bike is it?

could i ride it?

when can you ride?

when can you drive?

do you have a car? what kind?

that is all.

i know right!

heel clicker,no hander,nothing,almost superman,can can and go really fast

2004 suzuki rm125

sure

everyday unless im hurt or lazy

next summer hope fully

nope

|

7/19/2010 11:45 AM

Are you fat? What do you like to do besides bmx? Favorite bands/music? Last album you purchased? Last movie you watched? I can't think of anything else to ask.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.


This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

7/19/2010 11:55 AM

what are your feelings about incest?

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/19/2010 11:55 AM

what are your feelings about incest?

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

7/19/2010 12:28 PM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Are you fat? What do you like to do besides bmx? Favorite bands/music? Last album you purchased? Last movie you watched? I can't think of anything else to ask.

husky
ride dirt bikes,smoke weed,vital
kotton mouth kings,rap whatevers cool.
a brittney spears one in like 2001 lol
wedding crashers
lolz

|

7/19/2010 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/19/2010 4:43 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

what are your feelings about incest?

hillbillies

|

7/19/2010 4:43 PM

im bored

|

7/19/2010 5:32 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

im bored

i patched a tube so i could ride and it didnt go flat!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/19/2010 7:16 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

im bored

carjakester wrote:

i patched a tube so i could ride and it didnt go flat!

nice

|

7/19/2010 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:37 AM

first off, i loveeee your bike

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

7/19/2010 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:37 AM

bmxer10 wrote:

first off, i loveeee your bike

thanks dude that means alot!!

|

7/20/2010 9:33 AM

nickname?
favoruite rider?
favorite company?
trick list ?

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

7/20/2010 12:24 PM

congrats bro,
blowjob or handjob?
Dan Pat Vs. Megan Fox?
favorite song?
how long are your manuals?
how long have yuo been riding?
favorite drink?
gatorade or powerade?
big dogs or small?
nose manual or hang 5?
last person you got n00ds from?
wanna share?
what do you want to do as a career?
wanna fuck?

|

vital's redneck

7/20/2010 8:00 PM

what are your opinions on scene chicks?

|

7/20/2010 10:07 PM

favorite trick to do
street or park
dream car
hottest celebrity
favorite trick to be scene done
favorite color
favorite part company
favorite shoe company
favorite clothing company

ride around lagrange more?

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."