Merritt "GFE" Peg (Brandon Begin)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2017 8:57 AM

I'm thinking about getting a pair of these pegs, they look pretty nice. They have a 4140 chromoly core with a plastic sleeve, and they come in 4.75 which is hella long. Any thoughts on these?

|

1/24/2017 9:52 AM

Seems unecessarily long, haha. But IDK, could work well. I imagine it being good for hard spins out of grinds. I'm no peg-heavy person, but it looks cool.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/24/2017 9:54 AM

They are pegs. They all do the same thing. Get whatever you like.

|

1/24/2017 10:28 AM

Yeah it's just a peg, if you're having trouble with spins out of grinds with 4.5" maybe try them? I just get whatever pegs are on sale, unless the core is some weak 6k alloy.

|

1/24/2017 3:38 PM

I'm currently running 4" pegs and it's pretty hard to do hard 180's (out of feeble) so I'm thinking I'll go up to 4.33 or 4.5

|

1/24/2017 4:43 PM

Animal pegs or no pegs

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/24/2017 9:25 PM

I always thought a signature peg was a pretty funny idea.

|

1/25/2017 1:00 AM

Riding a 4.5 peg and then trying friends bikes with 4" makes grinds go from fun to scary real quick , it's amazing how much that little bit does .

I doubt a .25 increase will make you snag on everything or get called a "cheater" , to be honest tho 4.5" is fine in my eyes and there's no need to upgrade unless your really wanting a 4.75 peg . I'd buy them if I didn't already have pegs

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/25/2017 2:06 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

At least it's not as funny as signature bearings. I mean headsets.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/25/2017 10:27 AM

I'll bet you can peg chink the tiniest of curbs with ease on these. Lots of room on your back peg for pull-up bars too!

|

1/25/2017 11:19 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

At least it's not as funny as signature bearings. I mean headsets.

Yes!

|

1/25/2017 12:38 PM

djfivejames wrote:

I'll bet you can peg chink the tiniest of curbs with ease on these. Lots of room on your back peg for pull-up bars too!

Whenever I do pull up bars, I never rest my feet on my pegs. It actually makes it harder. I just pinch my seat a whole lot.

But for peg chinks, you're right! It'd made them a hell of a lot easier.

|

3/12/2017 1:23 PM

Bumping this thread because I'll probably pick up a pair of these. They've got everything I wanted in a peg. Plastic (duh), chromoly core, super thick sleeve, not on the heavy side, and a decent lenght. Will probably get them in 4.75.

|

3/12/2017 3:29 PM

With 4.75 long pegs, what other alternative plastic sleeves can you run?

I remembered people being able to run Fit Wizard sleeves on a number of different pegs as long as the diameter fits.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)