Merritt trifecta

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2018 5:07 PM

I was wondering if they still make Merritt trifecta tools bc it’s sold out every where and where it’s not it’s like $60
Does anyone know

|

1/16/2018 6:01 PM

Just get a single socket wrench and multi allen key tool.

|

It’s all bmx

1/16/2018 6:01 PM

Or dk random wrench and I think shadow makes a similar tool too

|

It’s all bmx

1/17/2018 9:42 AM

just buy a 17mm socket and allen keys and you're good. all of the bmx tools are a waste of money. they take up no less space than a rachet with a socket with allen keys.

|

1/17/2018 9:51 AM

Get the animal survival kit it’s on sale right now at the animal site , you get the animal tool , animal wax , a tube, and an animal backpack for 99 usd

|

1/17/2018 10:00 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Get the animal survival kit it’s on sale right now at the animal site , you get the animal tool , animal wax , a tube, and an ...more

Or they Odyssey tool that has all the necessary tools for like 20-30 bucks aside from a chain breaker.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/17/2018 10:02 AM

I've been thinking of making my own multi-tool. If you guys could design a tool, what would you include?

|

1/17/2018 12:20 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I've been thinking of making my own multi-tool. If you guys could design a tool, what would you include?

a 1/4 inch ratchet an extension and a 6mm allen can literally take my whole bike apart. for long day rides that is all i take

|

Hmmm

1/17/2018 12:27 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

a 1/4 inch ratchet an extension and a 6mm allen can literally take my whole bike apart. for long day rides that is all i take

Unless you break a chain.

|

1/17/2018 1:55 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Unless you break a chain.

yeah but i don't carry a bag
kmc 710 hasnt snapped on me yet and i replace chains reguarly.
the times i have broken chains there have been several mangled links so unless i carried spares a chain tool would be useless

|

Hmmm

1/17/2018 7:36 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Why bother? there is 100plus different multi-tools on the market already that'll suit your needs.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/17/2018 7:56 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Why bother? there is 100plus different multi-tools on the market already that'll suit your needs.

Because they aren't free & I can make my own... So why not?

|