In other parts of the world it's Christmas wink

Otherwise, Merry Christmas Eve guys. Ride safe ✌

|

12/25/2016 1:38 PM

Thanks bro

|

12/25/2016 2:23 PM

Merry Christmas... what'd y'all get? Photo

Primo Freemix Pro laced to a g-sport rollcage...

|

12/25/2016 3:29 PM

I bought myself a 2016 Verde Luxe VX2

|

12/26/2016 1:15 PM

Exil wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!! silly cool

....and now I am jealous of you!!! I have wanted a Luxe for a couple of years now and every time I get some money saved up, I end up having to use it for "life" things...car breakdowns; ceiling cave ins; kids school stuff...

have fun riding it!!! Maybe this is the year for me too. Love the Verde stuff!! You must have got a great deal on it. I love the matte black colorway as well...almost better tha nthe 2017 gloss black....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/26/2016 2:47 PM

Exil wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!! silly cool

....and now I am jealous of you!!! I have wanted a Luxe for a couple of years now and every time I get some ...more

Yeah I love it haha, got it for $580. Crazy thing is, I got the last VX2 variant from any of the sites

|

12/26/2016 4:59 PM

Exil wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!! silly cool

....and now I am jealous of you!!! I have wanted a Luxe for a couple of years now and every time I get some ...more

Exil wrote:

Yeah I love it haha, got it for $580. Crazy thing is, I got the last VX2 variant from any of the sites

$580...that is awesome. I had one lined up here in town at my LBS for $650 this past summer...right when the 2017's came out, but as mentioned before, out bathroom ceiling decided to cave in, so there went that...

post pix when you can

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/26/2016 11:18 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

YOU SUCK!!!! silly cool

Exil wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

$580...that is awesome. I had one lined up here in town at my LBS for $650 this past summer...right when the 2017's came out, ...more

Damn, that sucks bro. And unfortunately my father decided to take it, even though I payed for it. I'll be taking it back shortly, maybe next week when he's working. The fx freecoaster aren't bad, and I think there's still some available online.

|