Create New Tag

6/13/2013 2:56 PM

Just wondering what you all prefer. I personally prefer metal pedals smile

|

6/13/2013 3:11 PM

Styrofoam

|

6/13/2013 3:13 PM

I Run the Odyssey Trailmix pedals.... All i have to say it... Do Not Slip Ouch.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/13/2013 3:30 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

I Run the Odyssey Trailmix pedals.... All i have to say it... Do Not Slip Ouch.

YES! after i whipped my shin with them bunny hopping of a 5-6ft ledge, i will never go back to metal ones lol

|

jimmyi.salcedo@yahoo.com
txt: 3233816668
ride.get high, fuck and die

6/13/2013 4:31 PM

ive got the best of both worlds. stolen thermalite SP

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/13/2013 4:46 PM

element4all wrote:

these are the best!

|

6/13/2013 4:49 PM

element4all wrote:

me too but i run JCPC's

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/13/2013 5:21 PM

Plastic cause like pedal grinds.

|

6/13/2013 5:29 PM

I run Odyssey Twisted PCs but I wanna get some metal pedals.

|

6/13/2013 5:43 PM

Metal all the way, Unless you're gay.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/13/2013 6:06 PM

I prefer metals but I put on my jcpc's yesterday. But full plastic pedals suck dick

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/13/2013 7:55 PM

Trailmixes right now, JCPCs eventually. Fucking hate plastic pedals. I like my pedals to last more than 2 hours.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/13/2013 10:35 PM

uuuugh. Yes, metal grip great, metal also tear the shit out of your shins. Plastic wear out if used like a goon, but they wont tear the balls out of your shins, unless you are dumb and ride on your shins or something. haha yeah they dont grip really crazy, but good ones do. and replacable pins hurt worse if not grinded to a nub haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2013 10:45 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

uuuugh. Yes, metal grip great, metal also tear the shit out of your shins. Plastic wear out if used like a goon, but they wont tear the balls out of your shins, unless you are dumb and ride on your shins or something. haha yeah they dont grip really crazy, but good ones do. and replacable pins hurt worse if not grinded to a nub haha

As metals have a lot more grip, you're a lot less likely to shin yourself in the first place, even if the shinners are worse.

I have DMR V12's, because I got them for free, and I sometimes wear Shin Pads.

|

6/14/2013 2:02 AM

there is a reason metal and men start with the same letter, as do plastic and pussy

it is my personal belief that this is because metal pedals/parts are for men, and plastic pedals/parts are for pussies

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2013 4:51 AM

I put some Inspired metal trials bike pedals on yesterday because I ride with a kid who's getting flow with them and he'd gave them to me, at first I was weary because my shins are fucked anyway from various activities, but I do fucking love them so far. So yeah, get these

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/14/2013 5:07 AM

I have the deco 2 pc pedals. Metal pins kick ass

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/16/2013 10:35 AM

Ive always prefer Metal or plastic with Pins so you dont loose grip but when those metal oeddals hut you fu.ck it hurts

|

6/16/2013 10:39 AM

plastic

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/17/2013 12:21 PM

metal pedals forsure........if you complain about the shinners your a pussy and will probably quit riding after you take a real bad crash anyways

|

6/17/2013 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2013 12:28 PM

They both have their advantages & disadvantages. Personally i ride JC/PC's so they have metal pins & plastic bodies but i had to take one side out to do pedal grinds. I am going to get Eclat Plaza's next simply because they have a wider body & now i am riding exclusively Flatland i need something a little wider.

|

6/17/2013 12:31 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

This guy knows what's up (y)

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

6/17/2013 12:36 PM

Metals. I had metals then I got Twisted PC's now. after 3 weeks they were destroyed. I'm gonna get some Trailmixs soon.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

6/17/2013 12:37 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

jacobf wrote:

This guy knows what's up (y)

And he even spelled you're right... I like this dude

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/17/2013 12:39 PM

Whatever I can get for cheaper or free. I like both, I'd like to try metal rubens but i'm not gonna pay 100 bucks for pedals lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.