Michigan, winsconsin and Illinois d00ds

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2011 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2011 9:18 PM

EDITING SO I DONT HAVE TO MAKE NEW THREAD
Circus skate park has been bought out by a really nice guy named scott.
they new employees and owner(scott) are really nice and really chill.
They have a full bike shop with parts, apparel, and tools. They also have the main attraction, the skate park, since its rider owned and rider maintained it has a lot of flow and really nice street and vert transfers, kickers, rails and w/e suits you. They are starting to add a lot to the park such as a new foam pit and a bunch of other stuff. It should be ready by July 16th when they host the gatorade free flor contest for illinois.
Also they plan on starting a new mail-order,
ALL OF THEIR PRICES BEAT DANS SO WHEN THEY OPEN THE MAIL ORDER CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/20/2011 10:54 PM

yes it is. i would go and ride with you but gots a broken hand

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

5/20/2011 10:54 PM

but what time are you going. ill try to go and film for you?

|

fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"

5/21/2011 8:33 AM

circus is so great, go their as much as i can. they still have to tear down the street section but it will be so sick when its finished.

|

refs;
tyler_rides!, iridebmxeveryday, Mr Zeus

BEST BIKE CHECKS AROUND-http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Double-Bike-Check,1236047

5/21/2011 10:13 AM

Right now, it's fucking terrible. I was there last friday, half the park was closed off and the other half was completely awkward to ride. The outdoor park right next to it blows circus outta the water.

|

5/22/2011 7:13 AM

I'll come thru....I'll my city boyz and we will show ya a thing o two aobut BMX wink tongue

And Ill bring my filimg equipment

Sounds like fun!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

5/22/2011 7:21 AM

I forgot this place even existed.

|

I already know I'm a Newfag

5/22/2011 7:28 AM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

I'll come thru....I'll my city boyz and we will show ya a thing o two aobut BMX wink tongue

And Ill bring my filimg equipment

Sounds like fun!

hey stolen boy. lets go next saturday. ill film. i have nothing better to do with my broken hand lol

|

5/22/2011 9:38 AM

yeah the new owner is so chill

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee