Mike Mastroni

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2011 9:15 PM

Hella a rider with a unique style but what the fuck am i the only one who thinks this is the dumbest grind ever?

http://bmx.transworld.net/1000131369/features/the-friday-interview-behind-the-trick-mike-mastronis-handlebar-grind/

|

7/9/2011 9:49 PM

LOL
bad attempt to be creative

|

7/9/2011 10:06 PM

both of you are ignorant

|

7/10/2011 12:41 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

this. that dude is tight

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/10/2011 12:51 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

i thought it was sick. but hard on the bars haha

|

7/10/2011 12:54 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

tedhuie wrote:

this. that dude is tight

that, this dude is very creative

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/10/2011 12:56 AM

i think it would be really bad ass on something like this
[LINK TO IMAGE]

if it was taller and there was a run up and he drops and lands in it on those yellow rails. like maybe 20ft up

|

vital's redneck

7/10/2011 5:09 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

very ignorant. Im not sure if you actually read all of the stuff about the set up for doing this but hopping into this would be very hard just to start with to not to mention having to worry bout smashing your hands.

Then having to manual out of it and turn your bars around the vertical pole would be way harder than a normal manual because you can not pull up on your bars out of thee grind and then set in to the last rail.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

7/10/2011 6:54 PM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

abreezy111 wrote:

very ignorant. Im not sure if you actually read all of the stuff about the set up for doing this but hopping into this would be very hard just to start with to not to mention having to worry bout smashing your hands.

Then having to manual out of it and turn your bars around the vertical pole would be way harder than a normal manual because you can not pull up on your bars out of thee grind and then set in to the last rail.

I'm not saying it took some strength and skill but lets say a non-professional rider threw this into his edit, i bet he'd get bashed to no end

|

7/10/2011 7:15 PM

|

7/10/2011 7:29 PM

wow thats sick. that rider kills it

|

7/10/2011 7:52 PM

I_stole_your_bike wrote:

I'm not saying it took some strength and skill but lets say a non-professional rider threw this into his edit, i bet he'd get bashed to no end

I dont think thats true necessarily. If an unknown rider would do more creative tech stuff such as this it helps them stand out from every other cookie cutter edit slammed full of barspins, tailwhips and ledges.

Looking outside of the typical box is what helps BMX grow. People doing fun things and new things like this is what bmx is all about

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

7/11/2011 12:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2011 12:20 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

abreezy111 wrote:

not only that, but some people act like it was meant to be a serious real deal grind trick

somewhat similar to the people who talk shit on big daddy for doing "x factors" and "tonya hardings", it's not meant to be taken very seriously

and ya, i don't think either of them even read the interview

|

7/11/2011 4:52 AM

D Thompson wrote:

both of you are ignorant

abreezy111 wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

not only that, but some people act like it was meant to be a serious real deal grind trick

somewhat similar to the people who talk shit on big daddy for doing "x factors" and "tonya hardings", it's not meant to be taken very seriously

and ya, i don't think either of them even read the interview

exactly! basically it comes down to doing something fun and different on a cool set up! and that is what bmx is all about

|

7/11/2011 5:16 AM

crazy.

|