Mike and chris shorty edit.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2009 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:43 PM

short edit with scrap clips on mikes computer.

" target="_blank"
|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:07 PM

How about you wait till its done to post it? It annoys the fuck out of me when people do that!

Sorry...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/2/2009 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:43 PM

Seriously, you had me all excited. >: O

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/2/2009 8:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

How about you wait till its done to post it? It annoys the fuck out of me when people do that!

Sorry...

i did that so i didnt forget to post it, cause im gonna go cook and when its done i might not be back for awhile.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:11 PM

I want to see the Loosefer in action!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/2/2009 8:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

How about you wait till its done to post it? It annoys the fuck out of me when people do that!

Sorry...

Animal3471 wrote:

i did that so i didnt forget to post it, cause im gonna go cook and when its done i might not be back for awhile.

sick
|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/2/2009 8:14 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

I want to see the Loosefer in action!

its not me, i edited it, its some old leftovers from the last week of summer, but im gonna film at blackdiamond tommarrow hopefully i can have some clips up tommarrow night, im not promising anything though aha.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:20 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

I want to see the Loosefer in action!

Animal3471 wrote:

its not me, i edited it, its some old leftovers from the last week of summer, but im gonna film at blackdiamond tommarrow hopefully i can have some clips up tommarrow night, im not promising anything though aha.

Haha, you better film, or I'm going to not want to buy the Loosefer frame, haha yeah right, that's my dream...

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/2/2009 8:22 PM

how about FUCK UR OWN FACE!!!!!

|

11/2/2009 8:23 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

I want to see the Loosefer in action!

Animal3471 wrote:

its not me, i edited it, its some old leftovers from the last week of summer, but im gonna film at blackdiamond tommarrow hopefully i can have some clips up tommarrow night, im not promising anything though aha.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, you better film, or I'm going to not want to buy the Loosefer frame, haha yeah right, that's my dream...

well i wanna see how i ride, i have an infection in my knee and kinda wanna take it easy.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:25 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

its not me, i edited it, its some old leftovers from the last week of summer, but im gonna film at blackdiamond tommarrow hopefully i can have some clips up tommarrow night, im not promising anything though aha.

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha, you better film, or I'm going to not want to buy the Loosefer frame, haha yeah right, that's my dream...

Animal3471 wrote:

well i wanna see how i ride, i have an infection in my knee and kinda wanna take it easy.

Sounds yummy!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/2/2009 8:25 PM

its up.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:26 PM

nothing really special. But i guess there was some cute stuff.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/2/2009 8:27 PM

It was good, but only 20 seconds of actual riding...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/2/2009 8:27 PM

REAL BAD EDITING AND THE RIDING WAS GAY ASS FUCK!!!!!!!

|

11/2/2009 8:27 PM

funtington wrote:

nothing really special. But i guess there was some cute stuff.

yea i got bored and used these scrap clips on my friends computer, he has like 300 clips from the last year, but there all corrupted somehow?

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:28 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

REAL BAD EDITING AND THE RIDING WAS GAY ASS FUCK!!!!!!!

okay douchebag, what do u want me to edit in a fucking animated clown sucking fat cock? is that gay enough for you?

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:30 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

yea i got bored and used these scrap clips on my friends computer, he has like 300 clips from the last year, but there all corrupted somehow?

thats happened to me when i was finishing an edit i wantted to cry.
but yeah it was good but wayy too short

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

11/2/2009 8:32 PM

funtington wrote:

nothing really special. But i guess there was some cute stuff.

Animal3471 wrote:

yea i got bored and used these scrap clips on my friends computer, he has like 300 clips from the last year, but there all corrupted somehow?

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

thats happened to me when i was finishing an edit i wantted to cry.
but yeah it was good but wayy too short

it sucks, he had some good clips too, i wish i could get them back.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:35 PM

Sweet dreams is a douche....was that you riding...

anyways sweetdreams shut your mouth homeboy Its just for fun,besides I bet they are better than you by alot.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/2/2009 8:38 PM

funtington wrote:

Sweet dreams is a douche....was that you riding...

anyways sweetdreams shut your mouth homeboy Its just for fun,besides I bet they are better than you by alot.

nah, my friend left his laptop at my house and i found these clips so i decided to make a lil edit lol. Hopefully tommarrow me chris and my friend joey will make an edit at blackdiamond (=

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/2/2009 8:45 PM

funtington wrote:

Sweet dreams is a douche....was that you riding...

anyways sweetdreams shut your mouth homeboy Its just for fun,besides I bet they are better than you by alot.

Animal3471 wrote:

nah, my friend left his laptop at my house and i found these clips so i decided to make a lil edit lol. Hopefully tommarrow me chris and my friend joey will make an edit at blackdiamond (=

Im in oregon so im not sure where that is anywhoooooo......

your friends are at the lexact level aas me pretty much not to be a dick though,......but they have little style.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/2/2009 8:51 PM

funtington wrote:

Sweet dreams is a douche....was that you riding...

anyways sweetdreams shut your mouth homeboy Its just for fun,besides I bet they are better than you by alot.

Animal3471 wrote:

nah, my friend left his laptop at my house and i found these clips so i decided to make a lil edit lol. Hopefully tommarrow me chris and my friend joey will make an edit at blackdiamond (=

funtington wrote:

Im in oregon so im not sure where that is anywhoooooo......

your friends are at the lexact level aas me pretty much not to be a dick though,......but they have little style.

lol its all good, mike is alot better than what the vid portraid. hes a big park rider, whip airs, bar airs, bar to fakie, 180 bars, bar tire taps, big tucks, 540 flyouts alotta stuff i wish the older clips worked, and chris is a street shredder lol hes pretty gnar but your rite he doesnt have much style aha.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!