Minnesota Nice (DVD)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2015 10:28 AM

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been around, it's been a crazy busy summer with work, going back to school, and trying to film. Anyway, I started a DVD project this year called Minnesota Nice, which is going to be a bunch of Minnesota dudes just killin' it and having fun. So I figured I would share the project details with you guys now that I have a little more free time since things have calmed down.

The original plan was to try and have the DVD done by winter, but with me and my wife having a baby this year, and some other changes, schedules for filming with guys just did not line up, but now things are kind of falling into place and we have started stacking quite a few clips recently. I don't wanna put a for sure deadline on it but I would hope for it to not be more than another year. Some of these MN dudes shred and I think people will be surprised when the DVD drops at some of the skill level of these guys.

My wife is a graphic designer and with the ideas of us riders we have come up with a logo and she has designed some things with it.
Here is a shirt that I would like to start selling as soon as possible, I have had a lot of people tell me they want one and all profit from the shirts goes right back into the project, so camera gear, lights, lenses, etc. A purchase of the shirt comes with a free copy of the DVD (if a shirt was bought before it's dropped I will take your name and get you one when they are out) or the dvd will be available separate as well. I don't really know if anyone outside of MN will be interested in this at all, but if you are let me know and I can definitely mail out or hook you up somehow!
Photo

This is the DVD case we also have designed

Photo

Let me know what you guys think!

|

9/15/2015 2:31 PM

That's fucking dope.

I'm stoked on your project.
Winona, MN represent. Lol.

Bump this when that dvd drops I for sure would like to cop that and the shirt.

The product design looks clean as fuck too. Big ups, for real.

|

9/15/2015 2:57 PM

WOOOO MN!

Winona is a nice city, I assume you are there for school?

Check out Bluff Valley in Zumbro falls (probably about 1-2 hours northwest of ya) or hit up Rochester, there is a crew out that way too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/15/2015 3:03 PM

trainwrex wrote:

That's fucking dope.

I'm stoked on your project.
Winona, MN represent. Lol.

Bump this when that dvd drops I for sure would ...more

Thanks man! I actyally go down that way to hang with a buddy sometimes in Wabasha. You know Jake Roemer?

|