Mirra died a year ago today.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2017 9:12 AM

Just noticed ironically, maybe it's that advertisement I clicked on, but whatever. Just figured I'd let you know. Rip Dave.

|

2/4/2017 9:14 AM

I just saw that banner at the top of the vital website...

Ride In Peace, Dave Mirra

|

2/4/2017 3:54 PM

RIP

|

2/4/2017 10:57 PM

Can't believe it's been a whole year already.

R.I.P. to the man. Lost, but never forgotten.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/5/2017 1:21 AM

Mirra was great , but he's no Stephen Murray .... he used to inspire but he doesn't still inspire ..... riding a bike is about going out of your comfort zone and uniting as a crew and to inspire and push friends out of their comfort zone to better themselves .... don't see mirra doing that anymore ? Mirra isn't the greatest of all time he was just amazing on a bike and had a decent taste in music

|

2/5/2017 3:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2017 3:22 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Mirra was great , but he's no Stephen Murray .... he used to inspire but he doesn't still inspire ..... riding a bike is about ...more

Riding is about what you want it to be about. Just because Mirra isn't inspiring you to ride doesn't mean it's not a shame he took his own life. He was far from my kind of rider, but I can still respect everything he done for bmx, how good he was, and how he helped to push bmx. Take your salt elsewhere, I for one don't care about your opinion. Come here to pay respect not to be negative.

I won't be painting my pedals gold, or buying his re issued frame. But he is still a legend.

|

2/6/2017 6:47 AM

Damn, doesn't seem like a whole year ago sad, RIP Dave Mirra!

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

2/6/2017 6:57 AM

shit man it still feels like it happened just yesterday RIP Miracle Boy

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!