MirraCo Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2007 6:59 PM

Does anyone out there know the contact info for Mirraco. Can't find it on the website or in the catalog.

|

7/25/2007 8:18 PM

760-602-0903

I got the number from my owners manual.

are u thinking of getting a MirraCo?

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 6:19 AM

|

7/25/2007 8:34 PM

m477i3 wrote:

760-602-0903

I got the number from my owners manual.

are u thinking of getting a MirraCo?

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 6:19 AM

Just got a Blend 2

|

7/26/2007 7:40 AM

m477i3 wrote:

760-602-0903

I got the number from my owners manual.

are u thinking of getting a MirraCo?

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 6:19 AM

DGAF wrote:

Just got a Blend 2

good choice!

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 5:40 PM

|

7/27/2007 7:36 AM

m477i3 wrote:

760-602-0903

I got the number from my owners manual.

are u thinking of getting a MirraCo?

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 6:19 AM

DGAF wrote:

Just got a Blend 2

I also just got the blend 2 awsome! lol cool

|

7/30/2007 10:53 AM

m477i3 wrote:

760-602-0903

I got the number from my owners manual.

are u thinking of getting a MirraCo?

Post edited by: m477i3, at: 7/26/2007 6:19 AM

DGAF wrote:

Just got a Blend 2

MirracoBmxer224 wrote:

I also just got the blend 2 awsome! lol cool

i just got a black pearl 1 and i love it but its been in the shop for like 3 weeks sad the chainwheel was all messed up and kept wobbeling from side to side it was really strange and the cranks are too wide for the frame... anyone else have that problem? other than that i love my bike

|

8/2/2007 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2012 8:00 PM

DGAF wrote:

Just got a Blend 2

MirracoBmxer224 wrote:

I also just got the blend 2 awsome! lol cool

homesickle wrote:

i just got a black pearl 1 and i love it but its been in the shop for like 3 weeks sad the chainwheel was all messed up and kept wobbeling from side to side it was really strange and the cranks are too wide for the frame... anyone else have that problem? other than that i love my bike

gbsbgbdg

|

NYAH