MirraCo Icon Option

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2009 1:57 PM

I think I might get this bike. I am definitely going to being replacing some parts on it though. Probably new bars, pedals, grips, seat, rims.

But I just wanted a decent bike to start out on .

Is it good?

|

3/4/2009 2:18 PM

Bump

|

3/4/2009 5:16 PM

don't do it i got a friend who has gone threw the back rim in 3 weeks and cracked 2 frames the parts are decent except thoughs

|

3/4/2009 5:41 PM

my buddy has the purple one and the only that went wrong was the rear wheel tacod like a bitch. but thats what happens with single walls. other than that it has been fine. the grips feel really good too. but upgrade the rims and those ity bity 7 bars haha

|

3/4/2009 5:41 PM

wait... maybe they are 7.5s... idk they are small though, whole bike is kinda small its only a 20"tt

|

3/4/2009 5:43 PM

yeah deff. upgrade rims
i bent my back in like 15min on a gap

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/4/2009 5:46 PM

dude yes those parts neeed to be changed asap...i got the MirraCo icon Intro...so far Icons are good..but i still need bars. YU NEED TO CHANGE THE PEDALS ASAP (if yu like yur shin), change the grips, change tires, and get bars (GET THEM FIRST)..more than anything. Specifically the Aaron Ross Space Bars, i hear and see and know they are good.

|

we grimey on the streets!

3/4/2009 6:09 PM

cartoonbmxfool wrote:

dude yes those parts neeed to be changed asap...i got the MirraCo icon Intro...so far Icons are good..but i still need bars. YU NEED TO CHANGE THE PEDALS ASAP (if yu like yur shin), change the grips, change tires, and get bars (GET THEM FIRST)..more than anything. Specifically the Aaron Ross Space Bars, i hear and see and know they are good.

yay for spacebars!
i have them and they feel awesome
and there not as big as your thinking
buy some an try them out
you'll love them

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/4/2009 6:20 PM

Im gonna have to go ahead and say get the Black Eye Pistola
http://www.danscomp.com/101497.php?cat=BIKES
Black Eye has really stepped up there game this year, that ones got a 100% chromoly frame, pivotal seat, Full chromoly fork, bars, and cranks, an integrated headset, and a 25:9 gear ratio.
Seems like the best deal to me.

|

3/4/2009 6:21 PM

KriSandM wrote:

Im gonna have to go ahead and say get the Black Eye Pistola
http://www.danscomp.com/101497.php?cat=BIKES
Black Eye has really stepped up there game this year, that ones got a 100% chromoly frame, pivotal seat, Full chromoly fork, bars, and cranks, an integrated headset, and a 25:9 gear ratio.
Seems like the best deal to me.

omfg dude..you didnt hear?!?! blackeyes are made from razor scooter metal!!!!!!!!!!!


haha jk, thought id make a joke since once kid believed that story haha

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/4/2009 6:30 PM

KriSandM wrote:

Im gonna have to go ahead and say get the Black Eye Pistola
http://www.danscomp.com/101497.php?cat=BIKES
Black Eye has really stepped up there game this year, that ones got a 100% chromoly frame, pivotal seat, Full chromoly fork, bars, and cranks, an integrated headset, and a 25:9 gear ratio.
Seems like the best deal to me.

Ressler711 wrote:

omfg dude..you didnt hear?!?! blackeyes are made from razor scooter metal!!!!!!!!!!!


haha jk, thought id make a joke since once kid believed that story haha

Haha alot of these new kids in bmx are stupid.
Like i understand that theyre new, but theres some stuff that should just be obvious haha.

|

3/4/2009 6:35 PM

KriSandM wrote:

Im gonna have to go ahead and say get the Black Eye Pistola
http://www.danscomp.com/101497.php?cat=BIKES
Black Eye has really stepped up there game this year, that ones got a 100% chromoly frame, pivotal seat, Full chromoly fork, bars, and cranks, an integrated headset, and a 25:9 gear ratio.
Seems like the best deal to me.

Ressler711 wrote:

omfg dude..you didnt hear?!?! blackeyes are made from razor scooter metal!!!!!!!!!!!


haha jk, thought id make a joke since once kid believed that story haha

KriSandM wrote:

Haha alot of these new kids in bmx are stupid.
Like i understand that theyre new, but theres some stuff that should just be obvious haha.

haha yeah
thats why i like talking to people that have been riding over a year
the other ones go by what other people are saying
and believe it

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/4/2009 6:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2009 6:53 PM

go to danscomp.com and look at the completes. go to the wtp bikes and look at the 08 that is for sale. It is a hell of a deal. Its called the Beyond and it is great for a complete plus the price is stupid!

|

3/5/2009 7:59 PM

Okay. But when you say the back wheel is bad. Is it just the Alex Rims that are bad or everything about it?

|