Missed you all!! What is going on?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2020 5:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2020 5:50 PM

Whats up people. Haven't been around for a while due to many reasons, the biggest one being not having a computer/wifi for a while. But things are back up and running...

Hope everyone is still shredding, grinding and jumping!!!

Saw a shit ton of notices about activity on the site when I re-logged on to my e mail...looks like the place is hoppin'

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/22/2020 9:42 PM

Welcome back! Nice to see you again.

We've kept the site rather busy, lol.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

1/22/2020 10:51 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

Whats up people. Haven't been around for a while due to many reasons, the biggest one being not having a computer/wifi for a while. But things are back up and running...

Hope everyone is still shredding, grinding and jumping!!!

Saw a shit ton of notices about activity on the site when I re-logged on to my e mail...looks like the place is hoppin'

Nice to see you back!

|

1/23/2020 3:18 AM

Welcome back!

|

1/23/2020 3:25 AM

Oh shit, I just figured out your user name. Lol. I’m a dummy. Welcome back!

|

1/23/2020 7:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2020 7:47 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Welcome back! Nice to see you again.

We've kept the site rather busy, lol.

it is good to see!!

thanks all for the love...

and I can't believe that FBM has gone in my absence...so sad to see a "roots" business go

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

1/23/2020 7:47 AM

Dude! Been jammin?

|

1/23/2020 7:52 AM

4130Junkie wrote:

Dude! Been jammin?

yep. I am in 5 bands now- I can't say no to making noise

and teaching, and selling my house and moving and all the crap that goes with that...

I honestly have not had a chance to ride any bikes in the past 3 months...which suuuuxxxxxx!!! The plan is to change that here in the coming weeks. Since I sold my house, my financial situation is going to become much brighter, and that is going to take some stress off of my life. Been living in the red for the past 10 years, and am now eaking towards the black...which means a new bike will be in order as some long time bills get paid off

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

1/23/2020 10:12 AM

Hey Bud! Long time, no see! Hope you have been well!

|

1/23/2020 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2020 10:23 AM

Hey man I haven't been on here forever. Glad to see a familiar face, doing the same as me. A fellow punk too. That is a minor threat black sheep right? Well this is my first post in a couple years. Been slacking on riding too. Just getting old, recovering from some injuries. I'm back now too so don't feel bad. Actually I'm seeing a lot of old faces in here. hey guys.

|

1/23/2020 10:40 AM

Where are you moving to?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/23/2020 11:03 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Hey Bud! Long time, no see! Hope you have been well!

thanks!! Same to you...all is fine just busy and chaotic on the home front, but it is smoothing out now

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

1/23/2020 4:56 PM

Anyone see any good punk shows latley ? I just seen the distillers last night it was fucken awesome

|