Missing holes in Gsport Birdcage?..

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2015 6:30 AM

So my new Birdcage is missing 4 holes...
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/16/2015 7:19 AM

That's crazy email Gsport they will take care of it.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

1/16/2015 7:43 AM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

That's crazy email Gsport they will take care of it.

Really wanted these blue Birdcages. Emailed George and he said he'd forward it to the distro and see if they have any blue ones hiding anywhere.. Otherwise i guess i have to rock mix matched rims. Unless i can find someone to drill the holes in this.. I would hate to do it myself after my Gyro tab experience.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/16/2015 8:02 AM

Try calling odyssey. Maybe they will drill for you? Or another company?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/16/2015 8:43 AM

How didnt you realize this right away? You've had these for a few months.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/16/2015 8:49 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

How didnt you realize this right away? You've had these for a few months.

They came in the mail like 2 days ago...?

|

1/16/2015 9:10 AM

Ahahaha that sucks

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/16/2015 9:55 AM

Seller contacted the warehouse and they put another blue Birdcage in the mail for me. What to do with this one?.. haha

|

1/16/2015 10:37 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Seller contacted the warehouse and they put another blue Birdcage in the mail for me. What to do with this one?.. haha

Who was the seller

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

1/16/2015 10:43 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

Who was the seller

Robertfelcher on eBay

|

1/16/2015 11:13 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Sell it as a rare gsport rim limited edition with 32 holes.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

1/16/2015 4:40 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Keep it. It is a one off mistake, and someday it might be worth a few bucks. Not more than you paid, but a few bucks tongue

Honestly, mistakes happen, this one is kinda weird. I have never heard of this type of issue in 15 years of riding.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/16/2015 4:59 PM

Any machine shop could still them easily, for probably under 20 bucks

|

1/16/2015 5:04 PM

bobPA wrote:

I was told id be charged for an hour which could be close to $70 depending on the shop. Oh well. Now its a cool souvenir.

|

1/16/2015 8:18 PM

bobPA wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I was told id be charged for an hour which could be close to $70 depending on the shop. Oh well. Now its a cool souvenir.

Damn, get yourself a good straight edge and drill them yourself. They do not have to be within NASA spec.

|

1/16/2015 8:25 PM

bobPA wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bobPA wrote:

Damn, get yourself a good straight edge and drill them yourself. They do not have to be within NASA spec.

Shit, i would take them off your hands, i could probably talk some high school teacher into doing it for me.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/16/2015 8:26 PM

bobPA wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

bobPA wrote:

Here's my gyro tab holes that i drilled.
Photo

|

1/16/2015 8:56 PM

bobPA wrote:

The machine shop probably wouldn't be willing to do it if he rides flat rails and knee high ledges though, right?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/17/2015 2:54 AM

send em me, i could drill some holes in no problem wink

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/17/2015 7:28 AM

Stocksy wrote:

The machine shop probably wouldn't be willing to do it if he rides flat rails and knee high ledges though, right?

Of course they would...no risk of the wheel failing then

|

1/18/2015 9:27 AM

Ooo i might buy this?.
id lace it to a 32h mini

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

1/18/2015 9:28 AM

peggiesmalls wrote:

Ooo i might buy this?.
id lace it to a 32h mini

Uhh text me? 3145605050

|