I was wondering which is better the Mission process 48s or the rant 48s

|

6/28/2012 4:36 PM

they are probably about the same quality

|

6/28/2012 4:54 PM

Ezraaa.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/28/2012 5:05 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Ezraaa.

This

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

8/15/2012 9:05 AM

I'm trying to decide this too. I've heard the splines on the Mission Process cranks wear out really easily. Or I might get Redline Device cranks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/15/2012 9:45 PM

Screw both. RL device cranks are supposed to be decent

|

8/15/2012 10:41 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

So Redline Device cranks? I'm not sure cause I kinda hate the brand in my opinion..haha. xD But I might get it if I decide by then.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/15/2012 11:06 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

So Redline Device cranks? I'm not sure cause I kinda hate the brand in my opinion..haha. xD But I might get it if I decide by then.

Yeah. Basically, i had 100 bucks for cranks and i had the option of the heavier redline cranks or the light ass premium 16s cranks. I got the premium cranks because i dont like redline either and snapped the pinch bolts like 2 days ago. i've heard the redline cranks are solid.

|

8/15/2012 11:12 PM

only 2 differences i see,
mission is 2 piece and weigh in at 29.6oz,
rants are 3 piece and 31.8oz

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/15/2012 11:48 PM

look into the salt plus cranks, theyre solid as hell

|

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check
http://www.kingsrideshop.com/2011/12/cult-chrome/

8/15/2012 11:51 PM

jaretc wrote:

look into the salt plus cranks, theyre solid as hell

shut up bitch hole

|

8/15/2012 11:51 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

MeRidesBikes wrote:

Yeah. Basically, i had 100 bucks for cranks and i had the option of the heavier redline cranks or the light ass premium 16s cranks. I got the premium cranks because i dont like redline either and snapped the pinch bolts like 2 days ago. i've heard the redline cranks are solid.

You mean the pinch bolts on the Premium 16-S cranks?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/16/2012 12:58 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

redline or ezra dont get poop cranks

|

8/16/2012 6:52 AM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

So which one? You're the last suggestion. I think the Ezras in my opinion cause I don't wanna ride Redline and have people make fun of me, even though the parts are totally good. tongue

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/16/2012 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2012 6:55 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

So which one? You're the last suggestion. I think the Ezras in my opinion cause I don't wanna ride Redline and have people make fun of me, even though the parts are totally good. tongue

Are you fucking serious.. You care that much what people think about a high end part on YOUR bike?
Dude, just get ezra's or redline. Either one is fine, preferably redline. Show all your friends how sick redlines stuff is by having solid ass cranks! Redline's the shit man, how can you hate on brands like that that've been around forever always providing legit stuff.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/16/2012 6:58 AM

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Are you fucking serious.. You care that much what people think about a high end part on YOUR bike?
Dude, just get ezra's or redline. Either one is fine, preferably redline. Show all your friends how sick redlines stuff is by having solid ass cranks! Redline's the shit man, how can you hate on brands like that that've been around forever always providing legit stuff.

You're right. Fuck their opinions.. >xD Is the logo removable?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/16/2012 12:45 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You're right. Fuck their opinions.. >xD Is the logo removable?

Idk captain

|

8/16/2012 4:56 PM

Thesehttp://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-store-parts/Cranks_2/EZRA-Geist-3pc-Cranks# trust me, you won't regret it

|

8/16/2012 5:09 PM

YoungSmiggle wrote:

Thesehttp://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-store-parts/Cranks_2/EZRA-Geist-3pc-Cranks# trust me, you won't regret it

Yeah, that or the Redline Devices.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/16/2012 5:19 PM

The missions are really solid we shell them at my shop and ive sold lots. no warrantys yet. same with the redline devices. my vote is for Redline for your bike.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/16/2012 5:47 PM

Go with redlines. This new EZRA stuff is cheap shit

|

8/16/2012 7:41 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

The missions are really solid we shell them at my shop and ive sold lots. no warrantys yet. same with the redline devices. my vote is for Redline for your bike.

Great, great.. Everbody's going with Redline Devices. That's my choice! :D And some people said the splines on the Mission Process 48-splined cranks wear out after hard riding, not for beginers. Don't know about that..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/16/2012 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2012 7:42 PM

MeRidesBikes wrote:

Go with redlines. This new EZRA stuff is cheap shit

I've heard of Japanese chromoly, but really.... what the hell is that? Sounds cheap as hell. xD Even though a SHTILOAD of parts are built with that material, including the Kink Tocco frame. The Kink Tocco V2 is made of some "sanko" chromoly..?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update