Mod help!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2010 10:17 AM

I am having trouble getting logged in. I mean, I can see everything on the site but the forum for the most part. I ended up getting in via doing a search for an old post of mine which then allowed me to finally get to this this section.

Every time I log in it tells me that there was a problem and that you guys have been notified. Not sure what is going on at this point or who to contact.

I can see my profile, I can see photos, videos...but whenever I click the forum link I get the response mentioned above.

|

Proverbs 3:5-6

1/6/2010 10:29 AM

pretty sure they already know this..

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/6/2010 10:30 AM

This is the message I keep getting.

We're sorry, but there was a problem with your request. We've been notified and are addressing the issue.
Thank you for your patience.

Right now I can surf around this specific area but I can't go to the other's without somehow doing a search or something to get in. Get that message whenever I try to go to the main forum page.

|

1/6/2010 10:31 AM

Maybe but I wanted to post something up to see if there was some sort of glitch or something that could be fixed on my end maybe.

|

1/6/2010 10:42 AM

theres some glitches that there trying to fix this might be part of it

|

crystal meth

1/6/2010 10:45 AM

Try reseting your router but It's probably the glitch problem that we are having.

|

1/6/2010 10:46 AM

Twisted456 wrote:

Try reseting your router but It's probably the glitch problem that we are having.

yeah im gettin it to i figured everyone was

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/6/2010 10:47 AM

There's a bunch of stuff that's gotten f'd up by the new product section going live and the web guy is working to get it fixed.

Sorry for the inconvienence, I feel your pain, I haven't been able to use my account in over a week, but we are aware of the problems. Thanks though!

|

1/6/2010 10:50 AM

No problem. I appreciate it. I saw your posts about your problems here and there with your old account but thought it was just you since mine was working great.

Sorry to be kirking out about all this but there is nothing going on at my job today but I can't leave! So, the forum is critical to my survival right now!

|

1/6/2010 10:56 AM

I am getting it now too, it's probably a good sign though. Means they probably are fixing the problems.

|

1/6/2010 10:58 AM

whatever its no big deal you just gotta go around the main forum menu to get into the threads, all good

|

1/6/2010 1:58 PM

"I found a portal!!" "I found The door way to Vital Forums!"
Halayah hallaluyah!

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!