Mods: Trash Section?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2011 8:02 AM

Can you guys PLEASE make a section for all the people who post : Which color? What Bars? What Frame? Ordered this today! This vs. That, Is this part good? Is Shadow Good?

Seriously...their such generic threads that ask the most retarded questions ever...

|

4/29/2011 8:09 AM

For the millionth time, mods do not have the ability to do this lol
We have a forum improvements section for a reason:
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Questions-about-Vital-BMX,19/Forum-Improvements,726136

|

4/29/2011 8:22 AM

not to start shit, but there is a video section, yet you JUST(hour hour before you posted this thread) started a thread(Cool 3) in general with a VIDEO....you know there is a video section right?

You also contribute to said threads you are complaining about.

When you are on forums long enough EVERYTHING becomes repetitive. Even people posting threads asking to add new subforums, because people are tired of seeing repetition .

You pretty much either get used to it. Or just ignore the thread. Pretty simple actually.

|

4/29/2011 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2011 8:42 AM

Espresso wrote:

not to start shit, but there is a video section, yet you JUST(hour hour before you posted this thread) started a thread(Cool 3) in general with a VIDEO....you know there is a video section right?

You also contribute to said threads you are complaining about.

When you are on forums long enough EVERYTHING becomes repetitive. Even people posting threads asking to add new subforums, because people are tired of seeing repetition .

You pretty much either get used to it. Or just ignore the thread. Pretty simple actually.

dude im sorry i actually made a thread about riding a bike man, im sorry, i guess i should make a thread about what color would go good on my bike, and the only contribution i make to said threads, is telling the person how stupid they are for not being able to think for them selves

|

4/29/2011 8:49 AM

You could have also posted your VIDEO in the VIDEO section.

You know....where it belongs.

Don't complain about people posting shit improperly, or things you do not want to see, when you yourself is doing exactly what you are bitching about.
You posted a thread(this thread) the mods have seen just about as many times as a "hand grip" thread.
You are no better then those you are bitching about. maybe even worse because you are bitching about it AND doing it..that is called being Hypocritical.

|

4/29/2011 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2011 11:08 AM

No. Just because you think it's trash doesn't mean it is. Noobs need to learn too. If you don't want to read them don't click them. Better yet direct them to the search bar so they quit making the threads...

Though a section where we could throw threads like the imperial bmx debacle to continue them without interfering with the rest of the site would be sweet.

|

4/29/2011 11:16 AM

funny.. how the threads were moved..
What does that tell the O.P.

Doh'

|

4/29/2011 11:24 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

No. Just because you think it's trash doesn't mean it is. Noobs need to learn too. If you don't want to read them don't click them. Better yet direct them to the search bar so they quit making the threads...

Though a section where we could throw threads like the imperial bmx debacle to continue them without interfering with the rest of the site would be sweet.

You speak with wisdom!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

4/29/2011 11:34 AM

in this case all opinions are implied as trash

|

Bmxforum refs: Tooters bmx, pelmeney,fit4eva,follin, verloren41
Vital refs: Jake_Short, aw1234512, jmies419

4/30/2011 12:34 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

maybe you guys can make something like what they have at VitalMX

this is straight off VitalMX:

"New Rider Questions

Should I buy a _________? What do you guys think of _________ brand _________? Here's where you can drop your bike and equipment purchase questions."

and another section they have is

"The Dumbgeon

Also known as the Hall of "Damn, That's Stupid." This is the place where good threads gone bad go to die, along with just plain bad threads. It's flushed regularly, so don't get too attached to your "masterpieces." "

|

4/30/2011 12:40 PM

Wait,isnt general bmx the trash section now?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

4/30/2011 1:21 PM

bloghogs wrote:

my thoughts exactly

|

4/30/2011 10:03 PM

bloghogs wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

my thoughts exactly

Then shut the fuck up!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas