Mods you make to your bike.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2012 6:09 PM

What changes do you make to you bike? Cut bars, duct tape seat, beer cap bar ends, etc.

|

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes.... sad

5/30/2012 6:16 PM

um I like the mods that are called search bars...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/30/2012 6:23 PM

tito24 wrote:

i havent seen one like this... besides this a personal question unlike the what color grips to get... stop bein a dick...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/30/2012 6:25 PM

umm cut the flanges off my grips and flipped them umm yeah thats about it... oh yeah i also put metal pins into my plasticpedals...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/30/2012 6:31 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

umm cut the flanges off my grips and flipped them umm yeah thats about it... oh yeah i also put metal pins into my ...more

how do you flip grips?

|

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes.... sad

5/30/2012 7:10 PM

tito24 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

i havent seen one like this... besides this a personal question unlike the what color grips to get... stop bein a dick...

Seriously, tito you're always a dick. It's like you come on here to just troll.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/30/2012 7:10 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

umm cut the flanges off my grips and flipped them umm yeah thats about it... oh yeah i also put metal pins into my ...more

Vik wrote:

how do you flip grips?

he means like with ODIs for example, they have a mini flange on the outside of them, and he cuts the normal flang off prior to putting them in, and uses the mini flange in the inside.

Mods on my bike.. Markit stickers are a necessity! I dunno other than that i must be too normal.. I like flanges, i like my bars uncut, i like regular old parends, i like my tires normal just with lots of psi.. IDK i must be weird for being to normal! haha

|

5/30/2012 7:12 PM

Most mods are with brakes.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/30/2012 7:19 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Vik wrote:

how do you flip grips?

just like so cal shreds said... but i use fly rubens ... i just ut the flange off and then flip them to wear the part that is ussually against the barend is on the inside... it takes the pressure of my thumb so i wont get blisters... hmm ussually people ask about the pedals...

|

5/30/2012 7:20 PM

n00bs getting butthurt
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/30/2012 7:24 PM

carjakester wrote:

n00bs getting butthurt
[LINK TO IMAGE]

im not a noob... hence the reason why i know that there arent many other threads like this...

|

5/30/2012 7:26 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Vik wrote:

how do you flip grips?

SoCalShreds wrote:

he means like with ODIs for example, they have a mini flange on the outside of them, and he cuts the normal flang off prior to ...more

lol nah, your not wierd, all ive done is cut of my flanges, im just seeing what others come up with.

|

5/30/2012 7:39 PM

Ive just thrown a few stickers on cut my bars i cut flanges sometimes and i have some valve caps i stole off of a Jaguar. Id call those mods i guess.

|

5/30/2012 7:49 PM

I cut my toptube off to totalllly make my bike supppper light.

|

5/30/2012 7:50 PM

Hmm In your picture there it seems as if your toptube is still there? Weird.

|

5/30/2012 7:54 PM

S_Rowli wrote:

Hmm In your picture there it seems as if your toptube is still there? Weird.

uhhh that was before...haha.

|

5/30/2012 8:00 PM

Bars have to be 28" so if they're any wider i cut them down. And most of the times i cut off my flanges

|

5/30/2012 8:05 PM

I like to take used condoms and blow them up with helium, then i proceed to stuff them in the top and downtubes of my frame, also you can get a few in the seat tube if you make them small. Makes my bike a lot lighter.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 8:12 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I like to take used condoms and blow them up with helium, then i proceed to stuff them in the top and downtubes of my frame, ...more

Pretty fancy method you got there.

|

5/30/2012 8:16 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I like to take used condoms and blow them up with helium, then i proceed to stuff them in the top and downtubes of my frame, ...more

Wow, how did i not think of doing that before!

|

5/30/2012 8:24 PM

cut flanges, cut steerer tube, front wheel's spokes are laced heads in so they won't get damaged while grinding, seat post has been modded to be a wedge post, cut my seat tube down so it sits flush and looks clean, I think that's it

|

5/30/2012 8:46 PM

cut off a section of downtube, cut off one chainstay and seat tube, drilled a few holes in bar, fork, and toptube. ripped padding off seat (saves an ounce), rawed my frame, 30 spokes, no bar ends, drilled holes in rim, brakeless.

|

5/30/2012 8:55 PM

I jacked off and jizzed into my old Sunday OG frame 8 months ago and got it pregnant, just sent it back for warranty though. they're gonna have a surprise when it starts pooping out little frame babies everywhere, jokes on them cause I ain't paying child support

|

5/30/2012 8:59 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

I wondered what you did to that ATF I bought from you.... it's lighter than a guttershark. i can finally bunnyhop now.

Modded my Fly Classico brake hanger with spokes (hat tip: @empirebmx on instagram). That is about it for me...other than the aforementioned condom frame mod.

|

5/30/2012 9:04 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

effigy wrote:

I wondered what you did to that ATF I bought from you.... it's lighter than a guttershark. i can finally bunnyhop now.

...more

hahaha. Yea they deflate after while, so you might want to put in some fresh ones soon.

But on a serious note, useing spokes for the straddle cables is an awosme mod. Do you notice a differnce between that and a standard stradle cable or does it basicly feel the same?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 9:25 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

S_Rowli wrote:

Don't even get him started with the special equipment he uses in this process... wink

|

5/30/2012 10:40 PM

sometimes i grind the dropouts deeper to slam the front and rear wheel to shorten the chainstay and wheel base (better for manuals)and cut down the seat tube and cut the seat post to slam it cut the forks down to slam the stem onto the top bearing to eliminate spacers and im not a tall bar guy anyhow and ive even drilled out hoops to lighten them up so then there like the fly hoops but lighter cuz i drill all the way threw are just a few i do

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

5/30/2012 11:07 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

S_Rowli wrote:

WILLiamsB wrote:

Don't even get him started with the special equipment he uses in this process... wink

A penis that rivals my toptube in both lenght and girth.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/30/2012 11:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2012 11:27 PM

Photo

just got these on my bike. a little hard, but no worries.

they also come in a larger, black grip size too.
|

5/30/2012 11:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2012 11:30 PM

I have had that picture saved on my computer forever, i would be down to rock those. ^

|

Swoop it motherfuckas