Money?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/14/2013 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/14/2013 9:21 PM

So I'm getting some cash tomorrow and I really have no clue what to do with it. It would be like $200 so I'm thinking of buying bike parts but I don't know what, support my local bike shop and get it there (plus free installation) or buy off dans and get what I really want. I'm thinking of getting clothes or CD's too so I really don't know. Anyone know a sick LHD hub/wheel I can consider?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/14/2013 9:27 PM

if you have the money go for the ratchet, it is bloody beefy and lasts a heck of a long time and is able to be switched to RHD if you ever want to sell it.

but this is on dans comp and you will have postage with it as well so you could go with a tree hub.
Actually how do you ride and what do you ride. will make it a lot easier for us if we knew that too smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/14/2013 9:31 PM

I don't think I can afford a whole wheel, I ride street and cruise around.
I'm thinking about a Fiend stem and some pair of tires

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/14/2013 9:40 PM

okay i ride hard street too but i went out of my way to buy a old but new red line xl stem because it was as tough as bricks (Saying this makes me think if i had a brick as a stem it would smash) but try and get something that will last you and not something that will just be light or look good. and there stems seem to be quite nice smile

|

5/14/2013 10:07 PM

Maybe a Freeze to save money? lol

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/15/2013 3:15 AM

save your cash bro, forget you have it untill you get more than you can buy a new frame or any other part you have broke.

|

5/15/2013 3:44 AM

greenbastard wrote:

save your cash bro, forget you have it untill you get more than you can buy a new frame or any other part you have broke.

this guy is right but something that you need and you will really benefit from
get something that will last too instead of getting something for the cash you have now and then needing the same thing late on again

|

5/15/2013 4:38 AM

Just because you have it doesn't mean you need to spend it

|

fack off

5/15/2013 8:53 AM

Save for when you actually need it, trust me there isn't anything worse than not being able to ride cause you spent the money on shit that wasn't necessary.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/15/2013 10:54 AM

umm well if you don't actually need parts right now save it for when you actually need parts

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/15/2013 3:32 PM

save your money until you need to spend it. i spend my money too easier and its something u shouldnt do lol

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/15/2013 6:19 PM

andyferly wrote:

Save for when you actually need it, trust me there isn't anything worse than not being able to ride cause you spent the money on shit that wasn't necessary.

this i have this problem alot

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/15/2013 6:54 PM

Give me your fucking money

|

fack off

5/15/2013 6:58 PM

adamnmexican wrote: