More Oil Slick Stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2013 6:11 PM

Eclat is releasing an oil slick stem & sprocket at some point

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I guess that makes another part available in oil slick, as a sprocket was not previously available.

Discuss.

Seen on The Merged

|

4/11/2013 6:15 PM

Next up, oil slick frames, bars& forks!
This stuff is going to be considered shitty looking in 2 years because this is a trend from hell.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/11/2013 6:18 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

This stuff is going to be considered shitty looking in 2 years because this is a trend from hell.

I'm not that into it but it does look sweet, kids will eat this shit up too

|

4/11/2013 6:22 PM

Yeah I see this shit becoming as trendy as rasta. At first I thought it looked okay but eh oh well I won't run any of the parts in this color unless I get it cheap : D

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/11/2013 6:27 PM

one local has a full chrome set-up with an oil slick sexton, so well done. he wants the odyssey hubs now.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/11/2013 6:27 PM

I dont know why but the oil slick colorway gives every part its on a cheap made in china look to me.

|

4/11/2013 6:29 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

one local has a full chrome set-up with an oil slick sexton, so well done. he wants the odyssey hubs now.

that sounds like it's sickk, any pics?

I think if he got the hubs and sprocket as well, it'd be perfectly balanced. just my opinion though

|

4/11/2013 6:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that sounds like it's sickk, any pics?

I think if he got the hubs and sprocket as well, it'd be perfectly balanced. just my opinion though

i may grab some tomorrow if he doesnt mine.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/11/2013 6:53 PM

Always loved that eclat vent 3spoke sprocket, looks sick as fuck in da slick colourway.

An yeah trend whores will jump on dis shit, but it looks sick so why not, eclat know what their doin so its all good.

Don't create hate... dem little trendy muva fukaz can't ride for shit anyway so who cares.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/11/2013 6:55 PM

Looks nice. I'd like to see it on some bars. With a fully murdered setup they'd look amazing.

|

4/11/2013 6:58 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Looks nice. I'd like to see it on some bars. With a fully murdered setup they'd look amazing.

Amen dude ! dat would look tasty.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/11/2013 8:42 PM

I just want that sprocket. someone wanna buy my tree lite so i can get that thing?

|

4/11/2013 9:03 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Eastern did up a frame. It was posted like a week ago.

HERE.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/11/2013 9:12 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Eastern did up a frame. It was posted like a week ago.

HERE.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol
Thanks for reminding me.

|

Instagram

4/11/2013 9:14 PM

Haha that shows how bad my memory is i posted in the thread for it.

|

Instagram

4/11/2013 10:13 PM

It's Nathan Williams signature stem/sprocket (Not too sure about the sprocket)
I'd get it for him, not the colour.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/12/2013 12:47 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

It's Nathan Williams signature stem/sprocket (Not too sure about the sprocket)
I'd get it for him, not the colour.

Yeah the Sprocket isn't his signature.

I read somewhere that Oil Slick is becoming common because Taiwan Factories have the facilities to do it, so basically any large company can use the technology.

|

4/12/2013 1:42 AM

Not bad, I'm just not into this color way that's it

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/12/2013 2:35 AM

The sprocket looks sweet I'd ride that in oil slick not sure bout anything else in oil slick though props would have to see it in person

|

4/12/2013 6:00 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

i think its one of those things that looks good in small quantities, hubs, stems and sprockets are it for me. maybe a rim but not a all out wheel

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 6:02 AM

if i could get a oil slick sunday i would strip all the vapor blue off my bike and paint my parts black

|

4/12/2013 7:00 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

if i could get a oil slick sunday i would strip all the vapor blue off my bike and paint my parts black

if i could afford it, i would replace all my polished stuff on my bike with oil slick... but im pretty sure it will never happen

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/12/2013 7:13 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

if i could afford it, i would replace all my polished stuff on my bike with oil slick... but im pretty sure it will never happen

i would feel like a trader rawing off all the blue , but it would be worth it

|

4/12/2013 7:16 AM

I don't think you'd have the balls to do it.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/12/2013 7:18 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I don't think you'd have the balls to do it.

hahah if i had a oil slick frame it would look shit with the blue so id have to do it , i loved my oragne directors but i painted over it and rawed one of the legs haha ,

|

4/12/2013 7:19 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i would feel like a trader rawing off all the blue , but it would be worth it

i think the oil slick stem and stuff would look cool with the vapor blue

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/12/2013 7:22 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i think the oil slick stem and stuff would look cool with the vapor blue

id have to see em in real life

|

4/12/2013 7:27 AM

i couldn't buy an oil slick part off the internet, i would have to go to my lbs and look at it in person

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 9:59 AM

Might have a look at a oil slick headset or smet if something like that gets released somet small and not over the top or spokes or somet smile

|

4/12/2013 10:05 AM

i like that better than the others.. this one looks just purple and chrome and its sick...

|