Most ghetto thing you have ever ridden...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2013 9:00 PM

Im making a manual pad out if legos placed sideways so the smooth part is being ridden..

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/26/2013 9:03 PM

your mom

|

2/26/2013 9:05 PM

Photo
|

2/26/2013 9:07 PM

There is this sketchy small loading dock in some back parking lot. It's like a foot and a half high, perfect for skaters. it's in a rough spot, but me and and mate were checking it out just hopping off and doing some fly-out airs near the dock.. We saw some picture frames and plywood so we put them against the loading dock as a kicker. After 5 minutes of building and 2 of doubt, we tried it. We got no air but it had so much sink and pop. We ended up cracking the picture frames and the lywood slid apart haha so we went. So much fun though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/26/2013 9:09 PM

Photo
|

2/26/2013 9:21 PM

We put ashes and burned garbage into sacks and made jumps out of them.

You have to be very careful not to crash because in the ashes are shards of broken glass.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/26/2013 9:26 PM

I rode a tree trunk once. It was of to the side of a trail with a hill. You could haul ass and pop off the stump and do tables and stuff off it. It was sweet.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

2/27/2013 2:30 AM

We used to stick doors and shit as manual pads, ramps, used to jumps off a picnic table, over a gap, and onto them slanted as a landing.

That lego shit's gonna break within 5 times riding on it maybe less. Don't waste your time lols.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/27/2013 5:00 AM

My old skater friends and I built this out of junk at a roof/truss place that we though was abandoned....it wasn't so we got kicked out and they tore it down two days later. It took like three hours of work

&list=UUQfXQrGqNqd7EtSSTzyBhHw&index=9
|

2/27/2013 7:47 AM

bikewise, i had a community type bike at one point that had a bullet hole and a screw in it... ramp wise, just junkyard ramp type shit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "