Motivation

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2013 1:02 PM

As of lately I have had no motivation to ride. I keep telling myself that im gonna ride and get 100 times better but lately I just havent been riding so much. Ive been taking more photos then I have been riding. Can you guys tell me anything to get me more motivated or is it something I have to do myself?

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

5/5/2013 1:07 PM

What helped me was to get more sleep

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/5/2013 1:27 PM

Maybe you should Film and go into photography. Seems like you enjoy it more.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 1:36 PM

dream wrote:

Maybe you should Film and go into photography. Seems like you enjoy it more.

This. A mate of mine does that, he rides sometimes but he normal goes around and films his friends. If any of you saw that Briflip BMX video that was circling around a couple of days ago that was actually filmed by him.

|

5/5/2013 2:11 PM

what motivates me is if I keep falling on shit I just have someone slap my balls and after a few slaps to sac I usually land everything

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/5/2013 2:14 PM

Let it flow..... 3 simple words that are so complex.

You mentioned lately you've been taking more photos than you have been riding. If you want to take photos take photos usually when I don't feel like riding and I go out anyway I end up eating shit or my session sucks. Some people take photos and like taking photos better than they like riding.

Your over-thinking it.... just cause you haven't ridden in 3 weeks doesn't mean you'll forget your tricks sure you'll be a little rusty but a nice session should get that rustiness out. You like photos take photos!!!!!

|

5/5/2013 2:48 PM

I dont recommend this but i have been quite seriously injured for the last couple of years. I have nerve damage in the upper right hand side of my body, shoulder is the worst. Being broken is the best motivation i have EVER had. I cannot wait to get fixed & get back at it!! I have complex regional pain syndrome & some people know about it on here but i have to take some hefty meds & i probably will for the rest of my life now. But even if i just go for a cruise with friends i can still bust out the odd grind, i have been pulling un luc e's like 9/10 times which makes my day haha. Once im as fixed as possible i will be getting a flat bar for the back garden & riding as much as i can (Because ive just been diagnosed with fucking type one diabetes too!) Break a finger or something small lol. Take some time off & you'll be ITCHING to get back on your bike!

|

5/5/2013 2:54 PM

Topsey wrote:

I dont recommend this but i have been quite seriously injured for the last couple of years. I have nerve damage in the upper right hand side of my body, shoulder is the worst. Being broken is the best motivation i have EVER had. I cannot wait to get fixed & get back at it!! I have complex regional pain syndrome & some people know about it on here but i have to take some hefty meds & i probably will for the rest of my life now. But even if i just go for a cruise with friends i can still bust out the odd grind, i have been pulling un luc e's like 9/10 times which makes my day haha. Once im as fixed as possible i will be getting a flat bar for the back garden & riding as much as i can (Because ive just been diagnosed with fucking type one diabetes too!) Break a finger or something small lol. Take some time off & you'll be ITCHING to get back on your bike!

My bike is in the shop right now, and I'm going through the same thing

|

5/5/2013 4:38 PM

Take a small break from riding and you'll realize how much you're going to miss it.
In the mean time dedicate yourself to photography or something.
And when you decide you want to get back into riding go with friends.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 8:37 PM

i watch edits or i will go to the park and watch my buddy shred for a few minutes then want to do the same

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/6/2013 10:40 PM

watch edits ---> drink monster ---> smoke a cig ---> dubstep on headphones ---> do easy tricks ---> then work ur way back up

|

5/6/2013 10:53 PM

yea a lot of the time, I don't feel like doing anything. but that doesn't mean you can't have fun. i just ride with my friend, film, and we do things as they come. i like to hit a small spot first to get warmed up, then do something bigger

|

5/6/2013 10:57 PM

Topsey wrote:

Every time I'm sick, I take off, and when I come back, I'm literally so motivated that I feel like doing flat 540s. Then, I suck and lose every bit of it in like the first couple tricks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke