Moving Day

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2013 9:28 AM

Me and my girlfriend are moving to Silverthorne, Colorado at the end of the month. im leaving on the 23rd and she's leaving at a later date. im thinking about making skatepark stops along the way and maybe meet up with some of you and ride as long as its not too far off my beaten path. where are some points of interest i should stop at?

Photo

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/14/2013 10:02 AM

If you'd be willing to go to St.louis, we have two crazy indoor parks, and multiple decent outdoors. Look up Plannine Skatepark (hazelwood, mo) and Ramp Riders (st. Louis, mo) and in Joplin, I believe, there's Autumn skatepark which is supposed to be the shit, but I've yet to be there. Also heard there's something badass in Springfield?

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


9/14/2013 10:04 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

If you'd be willing to go to St.louis, we have two crazy indoor parks, and multiple decent outdoors. Look up Plannine Skatepark (hazelwood, mo) and Ramp Riders (st. Louis, mo) and in Joplin, I believe, there's Autumn skatepark which is supposed to be the shit, but I've yet to be there. Also heard there's something badass in Springfield?

when i went to colorado at the start of summer we went through that area but taking 70 is longer and more miles then 80 or else id be down.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/14/2013 10:09 AM

Ah. Its not really much of a quick stop either. Itd atleast be a weekend thing. But if you change your mind, let me know! Also look up Rays mtb park? I don't remember exactly where it is, but I think its on that path. Ofc I'm probably wrong

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


9/14/2013 11:51 AM

Ohio stop? That'd be dope

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/14/2013 12:02 PM

Chicago?

|

9/14/2013 1:33 PM

Is stopping to ride the UK for a bit too far out of your way? wink

|

9/14/2013 1:42 PM

youre gonna pass about 2 mile away from my house man. stop in lincoln, nebraska dude.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/14/2013 2:53 PM

Isnt that area of Colorado flooded out right now?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/14/2013 3:08 PM

If you wanna ride ann arbor a last time before leaving hit me up.

|

9/15/2013 6:34 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Ah. Its not really much of a quick stop either. Itd atleast be a weekend thing. But if you change your mind, let me know! Also look up Rays mtb park? I don't remember exactly where it is, but I think its on that path. Ofc I'm probably wrong

i've been to rays, its not open yet this year.

@jake- i wish man. im not going that south east though.

@Thomas- i was thinking about chicago but not sure whats to ride there besides the garden and i suck at trails. lol

@BMXforever- pay for my ticket!

@snmanimal- shoot me a text we can ride homie. 248 467 7005

@handlebar- yes it is in certain spots.

@basementcat- i may be coming down tonight if it doesnt rain!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/15/2013 6:39 AM

Why are you moving?

|

9/15/2013 7:23 AM

Fondue wrote:

Why are you moving?

my best friend moved out there last winter, and when i went there to visit i fell in love with the mountains. its time to grow up and leave my moms house.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/15/2013 8:13 AM

Fondue wrote:

Why are you moving?

Brokenbmx wrote:

my best friend moved out there last winter, and when i went there to visit i fell in love with the mountains. its time to grow up and leave my moms house.

Good deal man. The mountains will get you every time. Did you find work out there? Seems kinda far out from Denver.

|

9/15/2013 8:33 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

my best friend moved out there last winter, and when i went there to visit i fell in love with the mountains. its time to grow up and leave my moms house.

Thats so true man, one of my friends lives up by the Sierra mountains and i visited for a like a week and ended up staying for about a month because i couldn't get myself to leave

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/15/2013 6:57 PM

Fondue wrote:

Why are you moving?

Brokenbmx wrote:

my best friend moved out there last winter, and when i went there to visit i fell in love with the mountains. its time to grow up and leave my moms house.

Fondue wrote:

Good deal man. The mountains will get you every time. Did you find work out there? Seems kinda far out from Denver.

yea i have a job interview lined up and other opportunities available.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/15/2013 7:09 PM

Good luck man, be safe on the way.

|

9/20/2013 8:23 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Good luck man, be safe on the way.

Thank you sir! Bump!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2013 3:19 PM

I have arrived!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2013 4:04 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I have arrived!

Why didn't you stop here?!?!

Haha good deal.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/24/2013 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2013 4:15 PM

I live about 5 or 6 hours south of you. If you ever make a trip down south over a long weekend or whatever, hit me up and we can shred.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/24/2013 9:27 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I live about 5 or 6 hours south of you. If you ever make a trip down south over a long weekend or whatever, hit me up and we can shred.

will do sir! super stoked.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/24/2013 9:50 PM

Good luck man! My brother just moved to Denver this past summer. I visited him back in August and went to a bunch of parks out there in and around Denver. The scene was great and the people were laid back. The parks were way more bike friendly than what's going on here at least. There were some good trails out there too that were public. If you go to the mountains like you were headed to Vail (I-80 if I remember correctly), check out the park in Frisco.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

9/25/2013 7:28 AM

Madtown608 wrote:

Good luck man! My brother just moved to Denver this past summer. I visited him back in August and went to a bunch of parks out there in and around Denver. The scene was great and the people were laid back. The parks were way more bike friendly than what's going on here at least. There were some good trails out there too that were public. If you go to the mountains like you were headed to Vail (I-80 if I remember correctly), check out the park in Frisco.

Thanks man! i live 8minutes from the frisco trails, i can almost see them from my apartment.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/25/2013 4:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks man! i live 8minutes from the frisco trails, i can almost see them from my apartment.

Then maybe I need to visit you instead of you visiting me...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/26/2013 6:15 AM

Madtown608 wrote:

Good luck man! My brother just moved to Denver this past summer. I visited him back in August and went to a bunch of parks out there in and around Denver. The scene was great and the people were laid back. The parks were way more bike friendly than what's going on here at least. There were some good trails out there too that were public. If you go to the mountains like you were headed to Vail (I-80 if I remember correctly), check out the park in Frisco.

Brokenbmx wrote:

Thanks man! i live 8minutes from the frisco trails, i can almost see them from my apartment.

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Then maybe I need to visit you instead of you visiting me...

yes sir! it would be fun! come when where not about to get snowed on.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/26/2013 1:14 PM

screw that trip. move out here to maryland. i need more riders to ride with lol

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

9/26/2013 6:05 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

yes sir! it would be fun! come when where not about to get snowed on.

Are you already getting the white and fluffy? I won't be til Novemberish. Well then if you need an escape from the snow come on down :D

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine