Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2014 5:45 AM

urebmx wrote:

your ignorant

why so?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/6/2014 5:56 AM

upload the god damn pic.

THIS IS BMX NOT THE BALLET

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/6/2014 6:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 6:33 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Exactly, why don't you guys hate on them then? Blackman even rode on a cop car if i remember correctly.

As far as I'm aware Blackman is one of the most hated riders in bmx basically because he's a fucking disrespectful scumbag, and as for that Hoder clip, I'm pretty sure that van belonged to one of the animal crew so its not the same thing.

Listen bro no ones hating on you (except maybe sickdude), alot of us just think it was a dick move on your part...which it was, lesson learnt tho eh.

NOW POST UP THIS DAMN CLIP / PIC!!! Lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/6/2014 6:32 AM

This is pathetic. The majority of you guys that posted in here are fucking whine asses. He hopped on a van, who cares? He's ridiing real street. He's finding something to ride and thinking outside the box. I absolutely understand why your parents won't let you ride and you do too. But don't be bummed, be stoked on the sweet clip you got! I applaud you for riding proper street!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2014 6:35 AM

So why exactly do people hate Blackman?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/6/2014 6:43 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

So why exactly do people hate Blackman?

He used to steal bikes, sell his hook ups and stuff, the guys a dick.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/6/2014 6:43 AM

Photo

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/6/2014 7:06 AM

As long as you learn your lesson

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/6/2014 8:21 AM

I'm gonna have to side with blaaaa somewhat. While it may not have been the greatest decision ever, I totally understand why he did it, and I'm sure it's a rad clip. I also understand why his parents are mad, but I think grounding him from riding may have been a bit of a stretch. Mine probably would have yelled at me and then called it a day.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/6/2014 1:21 PM

Kinda half and half on this, sure its disrespectful an you probably shouldn't have done it but then again I think everything is getting too safe and predictable now, no one is doing anything rebellious like teenagers used too,when you hear about the stuff your parents and grandparents really got up too when they were kids it makes alot of us seem pretty lame. I guess I don't really have a problem with riding an old beater van but the idea that you can do what you want and justify it as street isn't right, if you are going to do stuff like that you have to be willing to accept the consequences of your actions and admit that it's reckless and pretty dumb to do

|

8/6/2014 1:54 PM

so in short what everybody is saying... You are a dumbass... We get it. Most of us would have or have in the past done it... But that doesn't make it ok.. And by the way you "talk" on here you sound like a brat...

as for the kid that ratted... Beat his ass... or leave it be and stop acting like a fucking punk

|

8/6/2014 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 2:08 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Kinda half and half on this, sure its disrespectful an you probably shouldn't have done it but then again I think everything ...more

Everyone in this generation is getting lame and turning into pussies because everyone is glued to their cell phones and techknowledgy, back then people socialized and bonded by doing things they weren't supposed to do

Some people are so occupied with criticizing the bad things they see other people do on the net all day they never get to feel the rush of doing any of it, then theirs people like me of legal age that did enough of that shit when they where young and don't feel like risking a record and being stuck in one country forever

|

8/6/2014 2:07 PM

to be fair the reason why you are getting hate is because these other riders did it knowing there could be reprecussions... Had they gotten a ticket they wouldnt have whined about it on the interent.... You on the other hand did it without thinking about it and after getting the measly punishment of 10 days off your bike you complained on here... and then kept telling us about how it wasnt that big of a deal and still have shown no respect about it....

|

8/6/2014 2:25 PM

It probably wasn't the best idea but it doesn't sound like you broke anything and you learned your lesson so I wouldn't think its that big of a deal plus it sounds like an awesome clip

but for that kid that sent your parents the clip... bike missile him

|

8/6/2014 2:49 PM

tomdon wrote:

This is pathetic. The majority of you guys that posted in here are fucking whine asses. He hopped on a van, who cares? He's ...more

And we have a bloody legend here.
GO FUCKING TOMDON ahahhaah

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/9/2014 11:56 AM

Saw this on animal's instamgram he hopped on a taxi in traffic, I doubt the asked the taxi driver for permission

http://instagram.com/p/rfPIW1mYN2/

|

8/9/2014 12:50 PM

Nikster199 wrote:

Saw this on animal's instamgram he hopped on a taxi in traffic, I doubt the asked the taxi driver for permission

...more

Yeah, i wouldn't do that for fear of them driving and killing me. That whole jam looks insane.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/9/2014 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2014 2:01 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Kinda half and half on this, sure its disrespectful an you probably shouldn't have done it but then again I think everything ...more

A lot of the kids in my area are riding whatever they choose, cars, carts, ramps, curbs, houses, buildings tresspassing, trashing places, stealing shit, literally shooting guns into the air, treating others like shit, lighting fires and all the underage drinking/smoking/drugs you can handle. I would call that rebellion, but I know that isn't everywhere.

I do agree with that he is justifying doing whatever he wants as "riding real street" and think his mindset of "I thought they knew what street was" is wrong, and he does need to understand the consequences that he would be subject to.

To those of you applauding him for this, I hope someone does this exact thing to your vehicle you work your ass off for. It all boils down to a lack of respect. If it was his van, or they knew the owner, I wouldn't care. But the fact is he just did it, disregarding any consequences. I don't know about you guys, but I have respect for other people's property. Clearly I am the minority with this thought.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/10/2014 8:58 AM

I don't get all the hate you're getting, i mean yeah i guess you can say it wasn't the best choice and i get why your parents got mad but shit atleast its not another clip of a slow ass feeble on a foot tall ledge or a barspin or 180. If you're having fun keep doing what your doing thats all that matters.

Also abiut the kid who ratted you out get his bike and toss it at his face lol

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/10/2014 9:10 AM

So you rode on a shitty old van that probably never gets driven and your friend ratted you out? Peg chink his face.

|

8/10/2014 12:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2014 12:44 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

So you rode on a shitty old van that probably never gets driven and your friend ratted you out? Peg chink his face.

Haha. I understand were his parents are coming from mine are the same but ur friend had no business telling them.

personally I wouldn't of done it but I understand what your saying and theirs a lot of what ifs but nothing bad happened so just move on

|

8/10/2014 4:46 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Nikster199 wrote:

Haha. I understand were his parents are coming from mine are the same but ur friend had no business telling them.

personally ...more

I moved on a few day ago, apparently this thread did not.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

8/10/2014 5:00 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Dead threads are a good place to get their +1's in...

5000 posts for a wheelset yo!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/10/2014 5:10 PM

one try kid wrote:

I want wheelset.

|

8/10/2014 5:12 PM

Nikster199 wrote:

personally ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

one try kid wrote:

No I dont really care I just got a new wheel set anyway :/

|

8/10/2014 5:24 PM

You only got over it because next to no-one agreed with you.

We have used cars and motorbike for gaps, manuals, tyre taps, etc. The difference is that they were ours, bought with our own money. i wouldn't dare do that to someone else's property, id be gutted coming back to my car after a kid bounced all over it, bit different when your doing it to your own.

Guess my moral compass is out of whack these days huh?

|

8/11/2014 4:17 AM

tomdon wrote:

This is pathetic. The majority of you guys that posted in here are fucking whine asses. He hopped on a van, who cares? He's ...more

If you hopped on my vehicle I'd beat the shit out you and steal your bike.

|

It’s all bmx

8/14/2014 4:52 PM

That S&M instagram though....

|

8/14/2014 5:02 PM

pnj wrote:

That S&M instagram though....

haahhahahahahaha

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz