Mutiny Reissuing Randy Taylor's Signature Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2014 10:18 PM

I was stoked to see that Mutiny is paying tribute to the late Randy Taylor by re-releasing his signature Loosefer frame. Any thoughts on this?

Photo

Photo

And, if you somehow forgot, Randy was amazing.

?rel=0

|

9/23/2014 10:59 PM

Saw this and knew it will be a thread. If I had alot of money I'd buy one and build a complete off it. didn't grow up watching him but he seems likea good guy and it's a shame that he had to leave the world in such a way. I believe Mutiny is donating all profits to Suicide Prevention I believe.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/23/2014 11:24 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Saw this and knew it will be a thread. If I had alot of money I'd buy one and build a complete off it. didn't grow up watching ...more

That's an awesome use of the profits.

|

9/24/2014 6:35 AM

Randy taylor left before he died and technically these WERE NEVER out of production the name just changed to Mutiny Rune. But the randy forever thing is really cool

|

13 years old

9/24/2014 7:43 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Saw this and knew it will be a thread. If I had alot of money I'd buy one and build a complete off it. didn't grow up watching ...more

kylecarlson wrote:

That's an awesome use of the profits.

i hope thats true because thats a really awesome thing of them to do

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/24/2014 7:52 AM

Its true, was annoumced on the merged.com

Randy was amazing and.im glad they still support him in such a positive way.

|

9/24/2014 7:59 AM

Krooked wrote:

Randy taylor left before he died and technically these WERE NEVER out of production the name just changed to Mutiny Rune. But ...more

the rune and loosefer have different geo

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check