My Albes Christmas wish list also dans.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2013 10:24 AM

Hi guys so I just got making a wish list of all the parts i wanted now it might charge. So I went to albes and start adding all the parts I wanted to do premium acid bath forks bars cranks with my black frame. I won't be able to get everything all at once so here the list.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

So I just don't know want color of the cinema 333 red or blue I'm kinda wanted the blue more plus that a deal you get rear rim plus free front wheel for 149.99 plus the 20%. The rims might be the first order because I already have the money for those I should get today before the save end or the 20% ends tomorrow. So the list is not right meaning because albes didn't have the parts I wanted to get from dans because albes didn't have some parts like the seat it 34.99 the seat I was getting from dans was the same price. Here my danscomp list.
Verde x 1000 beans seat
Cult faith grips or odi
Premium 16-s v2 cranks
Premium sub 10 v2 stem

|

12/22/2013 10:42 AM

Thunderbolt cranks
Odyssey Forks (r-32 or 25)
ODI longnecks (will last longer than other grips)
Odyssey Par ends
S&M Bars

That's what I'd change

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/22/2013 10:54 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Thunderbolt cranks
Odyssey Forks (r-32 or 25)
ODI longnecks (will last longer than other grips)
Odyssey Par ends
S&M Bars

That's what I'd change

I was thinking about getting volume chrome bars and forks hatchet iron chachi with those blue rim premium teal stem sprocket .

|

12/22/2013 11:28 AM

It all looks decent. One thing you should know, as much as I love FBM, their hubguard is dog shit. I would get an S&M Cymbal or a Daily GRind.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/22/2013 11:38 AM

Cinema 333 rims suck so bad i had some.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/22/2013 11:46 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It all looks decent. One thing you should know, as much as I love FBM, their hubguard is dog shit. I would get an S&M Cymbal or a Daily GRind.

I know that everybody used those hubguard I might get a shadow hubguard rear. But if I do charge I might get those volume hatchet forks and iron chachi bars in chrome with teal parts.

|

12/22/2013 11:47 AM

T-rider wrote:

Cinema 333 rims suck so bad i had some.

I don't care if they suck it about budgeting for now plus that hell of a deal for those.

|

12/22/2013 12:39 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

get the daily grind lt, i and like 3 other guys in my town ride the shit out of them , and they definately hold up
plus, its only 20 for a 4140 chromo guard

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 12:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

get the daily grind lt, i and like 3 other guys in my town ride the shit out of them , and they definately hold up
plus, its only 20 for a 4140 chromo guard

Ok. But I'm still don't know what color rims to get the red or blue. Because if I change my parts I was going the voumle bars forks in chrome but should I do red black chorme or blue black chrome.

|

12/22/2013 12:52 PM

why arent you ordering from acebmx?
i thought you said they were 'trustworthy' and 'legit' and much cheaper?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 12:55 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Because I was thinking about what you guys had said about them. I don't want order from now.

|

12/22/2013 12:56 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Because I was thinking about what you guys had said about them. I don't want order from now.

thank you for listening
it sucks to see people get scammed

|

12/22/2013 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2013 1:06 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

thank you for listening
it sucks to see people get scammed

Your welcome. What do you think about volume hatchet forks and iron chachi bars in chrome with my black frame. Should red black and chrome or blue black chrome. I just went to bmx customize to see on how it going look if I did red or blue they both look good but I can't choose. Would a color tan wall like blue or teal go with blue rims.

|

12/22/2013 1:30 PM

idk about colors, but the hatchet fork should be good, and i have never heard of iron
for bars,
if you want sub -8 inch- animal hyrone, recommended for 5ft tall and below
8 inch- like 5ft and below, most bars are ok, as long as they are not race bars
8.5 inch- cult bars, fit, and most others are fine, recommended for 5-2 tall
anything bigger, i wouldnt try unless you are like 5ft 6 and above
i am 5-6 and i run 7.75 bars
size wont hold you back as much as comfort, keep that in mind

|

12/22/2013 3:43 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

idk about colors, but the hatchet fork should be good, and i have never heard of iron
for bars,

Those are new they made by volume

|

12/22/2013 4:57 PM

CHANGE BARS. DO NOT GET THEM

I've seen so many edits and people SNAP them.They are SHIT. Get CK bars at least. If you don't believe me , go on youtube and search "premium whiskey bar snap" and "wtf garrett reynolds"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2013 5:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

CHANGE BARS. DO NOT GET THEM

I've seen so many edits and people SNAP them.They are SHIT. Get CK bars at least. If you don't believe me , go on youtube and search "premium whiskey bar snap" and "wtf garrett reynolds"

I coudnt find no viedos on youtube about the bars snaping. I might get those voulme bars

|

12/22/2013 6:09 PM

Premium sucks

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/22/2013 6:27 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

for bars,

All the real juggalos are buying them

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/22/2013 7:22 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

for bars,

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

All the real juggalos are buying them

iron chachi is alex rabans nickname. They aren't acctually iron lol

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/22/2013 7:26 PM

See this guy know what the bars are. Because I might buy them.

|

12/23/2013 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2013 9:56 AM

Update so I just order my cinema 333 today from albes. So I can't wait until I get them. I hope for Christmas I can get some more parts

|

12/23/2013 12:17 PM

Get rid of the premium parts

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

12/23/2013 1:13 PM

TheRadDragon wrote:

I might change them any way so what do you recmmond. I still got time to choose that whyn I'm look at dans albes others site of parts

|

12/23/2013 2:30 PM

TheRadDragon wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

I might change them any way so what do you recmmond. I still got time to choose that whyn I'm look at dans albes others site of parts

Well basing it off the geo that the bars are....

Bars: s&m grand slams

forks: odyssey r32 forks

From what you can see now, i'll give more later

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...