My Ankle! (picture)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2008 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:35 PM

its like twice its size! it hurts and i cant bend it!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

FI

11/2/2008 5:56 PM

lots and lots of ice

|

11/2/2008 5:57 PM

colinb16a wrote:

lots and lots of ice

yeahim icing it right now...

|

FI

11/2/2008 5:59 PM

ice it all day

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

11/2/2008 6:00 PM

ouch !!! looks like my knee. oooooo yea ice, ice, ice and stay off it.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

11/2/2008 6:02 PM

ugh i shouldnt of ridden after it happend i guess it didnt hurt at the time since of all the adrenaline

|

FI

ahhh a mans hairy leg i got one ahaha

|

hahahah yeah i kno my legs are hairy

|

FI

11/2/2008 6:11 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

ugh i shouldnt of ridden after it happend i guess it didnt hurt at the time since of all the adrenaline

lol yea probably not a good idea.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=) -----( the world will be mine HA HA HA !!!)
(")_(")

Bike Barn on Bay Area in Clear Lake . . . racist assholes !!! ooo dont go there.

11/2/2008 6:11 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

custom-shredder wrote:

lol yea probably not a good idea.

word

|

FI

11/2/2008 6:19 PM

Just put ice on it and stay off of it for a while.

|

11/2/2008 6:23 PM

ive been icing it and its gettin worse...
now i cant feel my foot

|

FI

11/3/2008 8:53 AM

oooooo owch

|

need new signature (Y)

11/3/2008 8:57 AM

go to the doctor dude...
i've injured my ankle like that to, and now after the pain is gone my ankle is still kinda swollen but not as big as when it was newly injured.......

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

11/3/2008 10:14 AM

fuckin king kong legs rite thre man

|

11/3/2008 12:15 PM

keep it elevated with ice on it. if the swelling isnt better in two or three days then go to the doctor. If it is just a sprane then when the swelling goes down get a brace for it.

|

11/3/2008 3:00 PM

what happened? I broke my ankle last summer tailwhipping a box. i hate that damn trick...

|

11/3/2008 3:08 PM

danbless wrote:

what happened? I broke my ankle last summer tailwhipping a box. i hate that damn trick...

dud that ucks. did u land on your ankle?

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

11/3/2008 5:11 PM

danbless wrote:

i was doin a wall ride and i slipped off and my back axle hit me really hard

|

FI

11/3/2008 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:36 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I almost fully recovered from tearing ligaments in my foot. My fall was rolling my foot outwards. I can say these things helped me for sure...

Rest: Lay off your foot completely. No riding no walking, rest it. It can take up to 8 weeks to fully heal.

Ice: Ice it up in a bath of ice and keep it in there till the pain is unbearable. This is extremely important the first few hours and days of the accident. It will help the swelling go down tremendously.

Compression: Get and ace bandage and wrap your foot and ankle with minimal tension. You don't want to restrict any blood flow. Just make it snug slightly more than a sock.

Elevation: While resting, lay down and make sure your foot is at higher altitude than your heart. Put a pillow or 2 under it.

Remember your R. I. C. E. routine and you will get well soon.
|

11/3/2008 7:08 PM

muffe wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I almost fully recovered from tearing ligaments in my foot. My fall was rolling my foot outwards. I can say these things helped me for sure...

Rest: Lay off your foot completely. No riding no walking, rest it. It can take up to 8 weeks to fully heal.

Ice: Ice it up in a bath of ice and keep it in there till the pain is unbearable. This is extremely important the first few hours and days of the accident. It will help the swelling go down tremendously.

Compression: Get and ace bandage and wrap your foot and ankle with minimal tension. You don't want to restrict any blood flow. Just make it snug slightly more than a sock.

Elevation: While resting, lay down and make sure your foot is at higher altitude than your heart. Put a pillow or 2 under it.

Remember your R. I. C. E. routine and you will get well soon.

word!
dude your foot looked gnarly!!!!!!!!!

|

FI