My BMX came with a defect :(

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2014 2:31 PM

Hey guys, so I ordered a Kink complete not to long ago and I noticed there was something wrong with the front hub so I took it to my local BMX shop to get it checked out and they said that the hub shell was machined wrong.I would like to know if you guys think that kink would cover this and how to contact them.

|

12/18/2014 2:32 PM

P.S I put the bike together my self.

|

12/18/2014 2:35 PM

call wherever you got it from or email/call kink

|

12/18/2014 2:37 PM

Kink will probably warranty it, despite you putting it together yourself.

Either contact them yourself or let the bike shop do it if they offer that stuff, they do here.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

12/18/2014 2:38 PM

|

Instagram

12/18/2014 3:42 PM

What actually is wrong with it?

If it was machined wrong, chances are good there are more with the same issue.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/18/2014 4:18 PM

Actually what is wrong with it? Dave's right there would likely be more with the same issue.

I didn't even think about it but alot of places will blame it on something stupid like that if they don't care or busy or don't know what to do.

|

Instagram

12/18/2014 7:04 PM

My bike says "GT Bicles" on the stem's cap tongue Makes me feel like I bought a knock off GT. lol But seeing as it was a complete, I doubt you assembled the hub yourself, you probably just put the front wheel on the bike yourself. With that being said, Kink should warranty it because you had nothing to do with machining the hub. Good luck with the warranty process.

|

12/18/2014 8:00 PM

Manufacter defect , they'll warranty it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/18/2014 8:33 PM

Where did you get it? What was actually wrong?? Could just be the shop trying to trick you into buying a wheel or hub from them..

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.