My CSB of the day...

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2013 5:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2013 5:12 PM

While trying to film for the game of bike I cracked my frame... I was setting the trick manual to ET and I messed up so I rage hopped and slammed really hard and i heard a PING. Didn't find anything when i first checked but i just found it. but I got a pic and video...Photo

sorry for the shitty pic… my i pod can't do any better. i am currently uploading the video to youtube.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/28/2013 5:13 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/28/2013 5:18 PM

Dang that sucks

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 5:21 PM

Good news. I'm buying ninjacat33's old sunday!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/28/2013 5:23 PM

Haha gotta love that Salvador frame man. I snapped mine 2 times. I loved that frames geo. 13.5 backend, 75 ht, and 11.5 bb height. I loved how it manualed and such but that frame couldnt take a hit to save it's life haha. a 180 down a 5 stair destroyed the ht tt junction and when i learned 360s it broke on the chainstay. haha get that shit welded man.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 5:24 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Good news. I'm buying ninjacat33's old sunday!

UGH! Luckyyyyyyy! (napoleon dynamite voice)

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/28/2013 5:28 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Haha gotta love that Salvador frame man. I snapped mine 2 times. I loved that frames geo. 13.5 backend, 75 ht, and 11.5 bb ...more

Im planning on welding it and I'm buying ninjacats sunday for $20

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/28/2013 5:33 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Haha gotta love that Salvador frame man. I snapped mine 2 times. I loved that frames geo. 13.5 backend, 75 ht, and 11.5 bb ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

Im planning on welding it and I'm buying ninjacats sunday for $20

Whaat thats amazing for that. haha i want Scenekid69's Sunday pretty bad. I wanna trade him.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 8:47 PM

Rage Hop = Gay

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/28/2013 8:55 PM

What frame was that? One rage hop and it cracks?

|

11/28/2013 9:34 PM

I found you clayton harrison, I found you. There is no escaping now.

|

11/28/2013 9:40 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I found you clayton harrison, I found you. There is no escaping now.

ok you know my name…

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/28/2013 10:01 PM

Photo
|

11/29/2013 4:31 PM

Photo
|

don't overthink it just do it !

11/29/2013 9:14 PM

Wow.. Don't be like me and toss your bike a little. I don't chuck mine hardcore cause I never have money.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/2/2013 4:01 PM

The way you hopped was funny , your forks jointed left suddenly lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/2/2013 4:59 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Whaat thats amazing for that. haha i want Scenekid69's Sunday pretty bad. I wanna trade him.

You got a number I can text you at? Maybe we can work something out.

|

12/2/2013 5:18 PM

My Salvador snapped at the TT and ST in 10months. Pretty bad honestly.
After 2 weeks of rain, I woke up to a beautiful clear sky, 75 degrees, everything had dried up.
texted my girlfriend and she broke up with me for somebody else. Pretty down at this point, but whatever, I can finally ride, time to take my feelings out on my bike.
NOPE. NOPENOPENOPENOPE. N - O - P - E NOPE!
look down at my bike and my TT is cracked all the way through -.-

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/2/2013 9:10 PM

Never seen a frame crack from something as silly as that. What's that shit made out of, dandelions, so after a while, if you blow on it, it disintegrates? Haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/2/2013 9:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Never seen a frame crack from something as silly as that. What's that shit made out of, dandelions, so after a while, if you ...more

someone who used to ride here put a bigger crack than that in their frame landing from a double peg stall on a bar height rail.

right when he landed, we all heard TINK, so naturally we check his bike out and the down tube I think it was, was cracked pretty bad. he didn't really care cause he was getting a new frame soon, so we all took turns doing the sketchiest bunnyhops on it trying to make it snap, eventually I won haha

|

12/2/2013 9:29 PM

That's crazy. The only frame I broke when I was a kid didn't give me a warning "tink" that I can remember. I just ended up with a ss sticking out of my ass cheek when I hit the ground. We were jumping pretty high, and the ramp was below ground level, so when you launched out of the hole, it was all true jump height to flat. When the ss broke by the weld, it came up and broke my seat, then stabbed my ass cheek when I landed. I was just happy it didn't hit the bullseye. That would have sucked sooooo bad!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/4/2013 9:04 AM

if you don't end up buying ninja cat's i have a few frames for sale but newer and a little more $

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)