My Crappy Bike. :|

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2013 10:11 PM

So, here is my bike, alright, alright, you can say ANYTHING you want to my bike, because even I, consider my bike a piece of crap, that's why I'm trying to build a great bike. My frame is still Standard size, the cranks are one piece but sealed bb, that's one thing good about meh bike, and the Eastern Choker I oversize stem too.. And the gearing is 36/16. And by the way the background is awesome for me because there are bananas on the right side of my bike. smile And, Ooosshhh, the rear wheel is flat too. :|

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thanks Friends! smile
#CrappyBike

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/13/2013 10:29 PM

Looks old school. Don't worry about it man you'll get there just keep working on it.

|

11/13/2013 10:45 PM

Dude appreciate what you get. As long as it rolls , you can ride mate ! Cheers ! smile

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/14/2013 1:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 1:03 AM

@Scenekid69: Yeah, it does look like from the 80's, and yes, thank you man, I'm workin' on it, I think maybe this September 2014 I'll be able to finish my BMX Project. :D

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 1:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2013 7:27 PM

Actually, that bike isn't as bad as you make it seem. It's full chromo, and probably plenty strong. It wasn't that long ago that non sealed were the only type available. That's at least a solid enough bike to start learning things on while you're building your more modern bike. I see way worse around my town.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

11/14/2013 1:54 AM

Yeah I've seen a lot worse bikes than that, its a little dated but its cool man, that bike has character.

Sending good vibes to your people & culture. Shame whats happened over there.
Peace.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/14/2013 2:25 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Dude appreciate what you get. As long as it rolls , you can ride mate ! Cheers ! smile

Yeah, so I guess, I'll be stickin to my bike then, until I build my modern bmx. smile Thanks man! smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 2:28 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Actually, that bike isn't as bad as you make it seem. It's full chromo, and probably plenty strong. It wasn't that long ago that non sealed were the only type available. That's at least a solid enough bike to start learning things on while you're building your more modern bike. I see way worse around my town.

Yeah, my bike is also full crmo but still it's too heavy for me, and I can't do tricks, I can't even make my bike jump. And thanks for those tips man, I appreciate it. Thank you for being very kind to me, your'e a nice forum friend. smile)

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 2:33 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Yeah I've seen a lot worse bikes than that, its a little dated but its cool man, that bike has character.

Sending good vibes to your people & culture. Shame whats happened over there.
Peace.

So, you're saying that you've seen a lot worse bikes still you say my bike is still awesome but a lil' bit dated? Why? Thank You! smile

And Yeah, I am in the Luzon Part. Typhoon Haiyan, hit Tacloban where theirs is the Visayas part, were so very lucky Thanks to our Lord Almighty, Jesus Christ. Thanks dude. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 5:14 AM

I feel like you complain more than you make legitimate posts. And your BB is unsealed it appears.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/14/2013 5:26 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I feel like you complain more than you make legitimate posts. And your BB is unsealed it appears.

Whaaaaaaaat!? Oh Sorry then. I dont want fights.

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 6:01 AM

ZagadaxD wrote:

@Scenekid69: Yeah, it does look like from the 80's, and yes, thank you man, I'm workin' on it, I think maybe this September 2014 I'll be able to finish my BMX Project. :D

To me it looks like it is from like 2004.

80's bikes are WAY different.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/14/2013 6:59 AM

better than sick00ds… whistling

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/14/2013 7:06 AM

ZagadaxD wrote:

Yeah, my bike is also full crmo but still it's too heavy for me, and I can't do tricks, I can't even make my bike jump. And thanks for those tips man, I appreciate it. Thank you for being very kind to me, your'e a nice forum friend. smile)

doesnt matter if you cant hop, if youre having fun then why stop? smile good to see you reppin wethepeople haha, and atleast you'll never be one of those people that complains about how heavy there bike is, because theres only one way that bikes gunna go weight wise.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/14/2013 7:59 AM

I started out on a 05 free agent mavrk in 2010 and Months later I got a shitty custom... 25-16 gearing.. All my links where stretched so my chain would always fall off and my wheel was very out of true paint on my bars came off when you touched it... But then I traded that bike for a go pro.. Sold the go pro.. And got some money from my parents and then got a custom wtp Volta it was decent.. Not the best custom parts but whatever.. Sold that bike and I was so post to buy a wtp envy 2012 the next day for 500 but my parents took the money... I shouldn't of told them I sold my bike.., but then um.. 2 months of work later I bought my custom S&M amazing bike.. Check my bike check so you'll start with a bike you think that's shit but after a while you'll look back and think about all the good times.. But don't worry you'll end up with a sick bike..

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/14/2013 8:32 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

ZagadaxD wrote:

Whaaaaaaaat!? Oh Sorry then. I dont want fights.

Don't worry about him. lol Hes a jerk to a lot of people. Honestly though that's probably not that old of a bike. maybe early 2000's But hey, for where you live at least you got a bike. smile Keep riding bro.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/14/2013 8:45 AM

We the people primate ......Dave Osato frame that's awsome

|

11/14/2013 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 9:18 AM

It's a decent mid school bike. Enjoy that shit. I'm kinda planning on building back up my 2006 GT with just mid school parts and start riding some trails with it. It's got a euro bb with alloy truvativ cranks, stock.. I loved that frame. I think Murray rode one for a while back in the day.

and Dave Osato is the man!

Demolition Parts: Dave Osato's Last Chance Section from 180 Distribution on Vimeo.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/14/2013 9:12 AM

Looks very mid school (early 2000s)

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/14/2013 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2013 9:39 AM

yep, your bike sucks, especially the ghey fucia(sp?) rims but mine is probably worse. mongoose 540 i got for 50 bucks. all stock except for a new zip tye.laughing. i beat the snot out of it and it always wants more. laughing

|

11/14/2013 10:16 AM

That's a nicer bike that what i started on. I started on a used 2003 haro f2. It's rims were dented and bent, it weighed 35 pounds, and had unsealed bearing everywhere. At the time i had it, i loved it. I learned how to pogo, rocket manual seat grab barspin, endo, footjam, and landed my first footjam whip on that bike. Learn with what you have. Do some footjams, learn how to hop. You say your bike is to heavy to hop, but if you learn the right technique you will be able to. And once you learn to hop that bike when you build your nice one it will be way easier. Read this http://www.bmx-zone.com/en-article-id-196.html

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/14/2013 3:38 PM

I'd just get new cranks like 2 piece or 3 piece. and a seat. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/14/2013 8:28 PM

ZagadaxD wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

To me it looks like it is from like 2004.

80's bikes are WAY different.

@dave lawrence: Yeah, sorry about saying like it's from the 80's I think I was going too overboard. Haha. :D
@feeble_to_face: better than sicks00ds? Who is that guy? Haven't seen his bike yet, but anyways Thanks dude!
@EddiMundo: Yeah, I'm reppin a Dave Osato WTP, I just really haaatee meh bike.
@ThugLifeBmxRiderz: That was a very long cycle until you got your sick bike, But the thing is that I build my own bike with my own money, not from Mom, because she only supports me in Lawn Tennis and School and not in BMX. sad(
And Yes, this September 2014, I hopefully believe that, I'll be finished with my BMX Project. smile
@GTRPLR1995: Yea. I just don't like fights, but in school, sometimes I'm onto it, but not here in the forums. smile
@eskimojay: Thanks dude.
@BMXism: Yeah, I just need to learn the basics, before I trash my bike. Nice you've got a 2006 GT to rebuild. Great! :D Dave Osato really is the man! Thanks for the video.
@K_A_N_E_: Yeah, it really is from the early 2000's, dave lawrence even said it's from 2004
@gdub50: Yeah, my bike really sucks, and your Mongoose 540 is even better I think, compared with mine.
@blaaaaaaaaa: Yeah, the Haro F2 really was one crappy bike, cause our neighbor had it, If I clearly remember, but their rims were not dented, and very heavy too. And Yes, I'm practicing some hippity hop, and Thanks very much for the link. smile) It was very helpful.
@Mikel8149: For you, but I'm building an even sicker bike with an Eastern Mothra 2012 Frame. smile
@All: Im very sorry for not quoting, everyone's post because I'm always on mobile and only use my PC for a little time, so that's that. Sorry everyone. sad

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/14/2013 9:23 PM

ZagadaxD wrote:

Haha looks more early 2000s. It's not bad it's just not updated with the current technology. you'll get there. Also glad to hear you and your family are still good.

|

11/15/2013 12:34 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Haha looks more early 2000s. It's not bad it's just not updated with the current technology. you'll get there. Also glad to hear you and your family are still good.

Haha.. Yeah, Thanks, Someday sooner I guess. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/15/2013 1:28 PM

Why not just upgrade your current frame with good parts and then ride it till you can buy your new one? Once you upgrade that it won't be that heavy and it is a wtp.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/15/2013 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2013 1:42 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Why not just upgrade your current frame with good parts and then ride it till you can buy your new one? Once you upgrade that it won't be that heavy and it is a wtp.

Yeah, but the frame was already used when I bought it from a friend and now has 3 dents, that's why I want to build a brand new BMX. smile

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/15/2013 11:39 PM

If I were you id buy 3pc cranks

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/15/2013 11:41 PM

If I were you id buy 3pc cranks, a seat & pedals. And maybe clean it up a bit. Id ride the shit outta something like that.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

11/16/2013 10:46 AM

Quit bitching. I rode a DK Cincinnati from WalMart with a horribly out of true rear wheel,, BENT asa sprocket,, forks that were bent to the left and not a single fucking headset. I had this while I was a member of Vital, but never made a big deal of it. I wouldn't trade that bike for anything because that was MY bike. Don't be one of those faggots who talk t about themselves to make them feel "Cooler".

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.